PDA

View Full Version : Leaf switch holders...anyone got these?

lexmark
13th December 2007, 07:04 PM
Does anyone use these in thair MAME cabs ,if so are they available from a local supplier. They got a good review ,I like the idea of quiet buttons.....that click click noise gives me the shites.

http://www.retroblast.com/Hardware/Review-Leaf-Switch-Brackets-for-Micro-Switch-Pushbuttons.php

Thanks

John

@lien_Zed
13th December 2007, 09:37 PM
if you can hear the micro switches clicking then you have the volume too low or your not concentrating enough on the game at hand :tomato

GEMINI
15th December 2007, 12:13 PM
that click is music to my ears

lexmark
21st December 2007, 04:35 PM
BUMP BUMPEDY BUMP

Ok so i can only assume from all the silence that no one uses leaf switches in thair MAME cabs............looks like i might be the first then......i cant believe it :unsure

felixthadog
21st December 2007, 04:54 PM
BUMP BUMPEDY BUMP

Ok so i can only assume from all the silence that no one uses leaf switches in thair MAME cabs............looks like i might be the first then......i cant believe it :unsure

I don't use them, give me the clickety-click any day :D

Matthew

coolspot
21st December 2007, 04:56 PM
yes i like the clicking and its smaller less room to me for them:rolleyes

lexmark
21st December 2007, 06:20 PM
yes i like the clicking and its smaller less room to me for them:rolleyes

Yeah ..they do take up more space i think...I guess im just used to the silence of the keyboard.I dont mind the clicking noise on other buttons but i think i would prefer the main buttons to be silent ....each to there own i suppose.

They are out of stock at the moment,so looks like its micro's for the time being.

Prof
22nd December 2007, 03:36 PM
I use leaf's on any control buttons where I can. They have a better feel.