PDA

View Full Version : Mini Marquees and Button Layouts

Smit
6th April 2006, 03:42 PM
Hi,
Anyone know where to download a full set of mini marquees?
I want to add this to my front end layout in my mame cab so as I can see the cotrol/ button layout before starting the game. I have heard about software that reads from a database and the displays the appropriate control panel layout in your front end.
I have not yet had a go at this method because:
1. It looks like alot of hassel just for the control layouts, and
2. I thought it might be easier just to display the mini marquees instead.

If anyone has any experience with this, or if they have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Smit

humpalot
6th April 2006, 03:51 PM
Don't know a file for all the mini marquees. But this might be of interest.
http://nukegames.net/mini_marquees/

Smit
6th April 2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks mate, but already been there and downloaded all them..... Thats what gave me the idea....
But I was more after a whole set in one download, if it is possible that is.

Thanks again humpalot,

Smit

Davefjedi
6th April 2006, 06:56 PM
Hi,
Anyone know where to download a full set of mini marquees?
I want to add this to my front end layout in my mame cab so as I can see the cotrol/ button layout before starting the game. I have heard about software that reads from a database and the displays the appropriate control panel layout in your front end.
I have not yet had a go at this method because:
1. It looks like alot of hassel just for the control layouts, and
2. I thought it might be easier just to display the mini marquees instead.

If anyone has any experience with this, or if they have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Smit
PM me if you are on adsl i can email you a file with 2552 marquees in it in png format from mame32 umm no its 52 meg but pm me i can put up to an ftp for you to download gime me your ph no and i will call you to let you know the user\pss wrd for the ftp