Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Retro refurbs... Closed :(

T2S88

These guys were always locking horns with Rick on Pinside over the copyright issues and were pretty snarky about it. I'll bet that they set him on a warpath to close them down. It's a shame.

Yep bloody disappointed and no idea why they closed up. Luckily I got in with my TFTC decals when I did. Great quality and best selection and range of decals in the world. I hope Pete from RR will once again sell these products. I know not everyone was happy with his quality but that's life, a lot more were than not.

If they were smart they would set up a printing and delivery system from China etc. and use a website hosted in an untouchable country. Problem solved if goods sent in plain packing.

Yes, I wish they would. That way many of us who love pinball would benefit. Or go direct to the person doing the printing in Croatia and Slovenia if you know who they are.

Yes, I wish they would. That way many of us who love pinball would benefit. Or go direct to the person doing the printing in Croatia and Slovenia if you know who they are.

you know what would be a good plan? .. posting a whole lot less about him so he isnt next ..

the stupidest part about all this copy right shit, the guy who has the copyrights wont even make and sell the product, because it isn't worth their time. They are simply shutting some one down for the principle of it

What about the guy in Nigeria :)

The one with $50,000,000,000 in deceased estate funds?

Who will share it with me when I send him my bank details.... :D

Looks like it will now become a black market if you are looking for decals , you will find them kind of thing

Pstttt hey buddy want to buy a Rolex, handbag for your wife ? and if you come around back that's where I keep the good stuff ... Pinball decals ..

you know what would be a good plan? .. posting a whole lot less about him so he isnt next ..

True in theory but it would be naive to think the people that hold the licence/s wouldn't know where the majority of decals are being printed.

Sup!

Anyone who is worrying about their orders please rest assured that Retro Refurbs has not abandoned you. Orders are being sent and support is still available via email.

While I'm here, there's a few points I'd like to throw in to the mix:

1. Nobody took us down and that will never be an issue anyway.

2. There is a lot of misinformation being posted online, including how we make our stuff and where it comes from.

3. We don't just make cabinet decals.

4. We are currently closed, but I didn't hear a fat lady singing. Did you?

5. I wish I lived in Australia.