Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Happy new Pin-day!!

Yeah exactly right, I kinda have a reoccurring argument in my head. It goes a little like... "Get your top ten machines and then stop"... then it's top twenty and then stop. Then I realise how much money I've spent and I should sell half to help pay off the house... it's a cycle...

If you had 7k cash, what machine would you buy?? I think I have space for one more...

And yes, down sizing is not my strong point ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

If it was me i would be looking for a TOTAN or a TOM as they in my top 10 pins and you have most of my top 10 covered already!

Hi Nathan, Very nice collection. I hope to have a MM one day. Just curious, how may WhiteWaters have gone through the cycle?

Thanks man... 4 whitewaters now. One without a topper. One fully restored which played crap, an original with a rubbish PF and finally the beautiful original condition machine from @Turbo27 (thanks bud!!).

If it was me i would be looking for a TOTAN or a TOM as they in my top 10 pins and you have most of my top 10 covered already!

If I could get either of them for 7k I would!! I've had an AFM, but was a lot of money invested in one machine. If I'd got a cheap one like @jono then different story ;)

Thanks man... 4 whitewaters now. One without a topper. One fully restored which played crap, an original with a rubbish PF and finally the beautiful original condition machine from @Turbo27 (thanks bud!!). [/url]

Yeah, I'll definitely be buying another one at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

If I could get either of them for 7k I would!! I've had an AFM, but was a lot of money invested in one machine. If I'd got a cheap one like @jono then different story ;) [/url]

...there is a hint there for the AA detectives