Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 32 - Game 7 ~ Shinobi (closes 23-Jul)

• Administrators

I agree, its a shit game. The worst and I think I only ever got past it once the last time this was in an MGL are the stupid falling blocks boss. Almost impossible. Talk about a blatant coin gobbler. I mean having to start the entire level over at death is not nice either. I don't understand how this game was ever popular.

Brad

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have discovered a way to make this game much more enjoyable.

1. Start Shinobi

2. Insert a credit or two

3. Press player 1 or 2 start (it doesn't really matter which one)

The next step is critical to get right if you want maximum enjoyment.

4. As soon as the game starts and before you move at all, move your fingers to the escape, quit or exit button on your cabinet or pc.

5. Quit game

6. Start up Mr. Do! or Burgertime or Pacman or Galaga or Gyruss or Pengo or Bump 'n Jump or Defender or Popeye or almost anything else.

7. Don't start up 10 Yard Fight.

8. Enjoy yourself.

• Administrators

I fixed it for you

1. Start Shinobi

3. Press player 1 or 2 start (it doesn't really matter which one)

The next step is critical to get right if you want maximum enjoyment.

5. Quit game

6. Start up Mr. Do! or Burgertime or Pacman or Galaga or Gyruss or Pengo or Bump 'n Jump or Defender or Popeye or almost anything else.

7. Don't diss 10 Yard Fight

8. Enjoy yourself.

Although it's fair to say I also love Crush roller and LOATHE Turtles....the game that is, real turtles are cool!

Brad

- - - Updated - - -

Theres been some weird security changes on the server that is causing strange posting issues. If I copy/paste, quote or even manually put points 2 or 4 in I get a web security violation OR the forum telling me that the message is too short.

Brad

Edited by Brad
Forum shitting itself on quotes

the helicopter/ninjas boss kept slaying me over and over but i eventually put him to rest and got this far, which will do.... i'm no obi-wan shinobi :confused:

i got thinking the game would be more fun if there was more Ninja Magic available.

shinobi.jpg

Theres been some weird security changes on the server that is causing strange posting issues. If I copy/paste, quote or even manually put points 2 or 4 in I get a web security violation OR the forum telling me that the message is too short.

I keep getting a similar error trying to reply to a PM to magrinder. It says:

"Web Application Firewall

The transfer has triggered a Web Application Firewall.

This transfer is blocked. "

:unsure

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113472[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113473[/ATTACH]

I keep getting a similar error trying to reply to a PM to magrinder.

I appreciate the effort in your response CKF. While I'm not able to offer anything of value as to why the AA site is giving you error messages, I might suggest that if convenient for you, you could PM on either TG or DKF (seldom on DKF, but it's easy to check for messages if I know you're sending one there). You could also post on the Circus Charlie thread here I suppose too as nothing is of any sensitive issue, rather just not all that much of an AA issue.

In short for anyone who is intrigued, the topic I was inquiring about relates to anomalies found in Circus Charlie cabs in the wild when compared to the Circus Charlie cab at GGA (the local arcade). CKF generally has extensive knowledge of such matters. He's a walking arcade encyclopedia!

Edited by magrinder

Having a super time in Melbourne ... Shinobi variant I found at Mind Games ... a bit like in the MGL ...

IMG_6002.thumb.jpg.fe499bf69d979bdd8f68eb9f0d88e415.jpg

And had a super time at Pixel Alley in Fitzroy ...

IMG_5812.thumb.jpg.0064813b334640e2019e864fcecb3785.jpg

I can't just let you guys have all the fun. Hit a million just practicing on Gyruss at the 8 Bit burger joint on Swanston St. Yes like you guys I'm gaming and chilling over the weekend. Go Shinobi ... if you can improve on it ... maybe it's too hard even if you don't like the game ...

Having a super time in Melbourne ... Shinobi variant I found at Mind Games ... a bit like in the MGL ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113584[/ATTACH]

And had a super time at Pixel Alley in Fitzroy ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113585[/ATTACH]

I can't just let you guys have all the fun. Hit a million just practicing on Gyruss at the 8 Bit burger joint on Swanston St. Yes like you guys I'm gaming and chilling over the weekend. Go Shinobi ... if you can improve on it ... maybe it's too hard even if you don't like the game ...

Are you going to Bartronica?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Are you going to Bartronica?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yes tonight is the plan. Want to check out if it has improved since I was last there. I'd like to see the place be just as good as Netherworld in the future, but there is heaps to make better ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Checked out the bar at Pixel Alley.

OK check out the menu ... what would you like and why?

IMG_5815.thumb.jpg.54d5aeec9672c0e31325809d5eeef4e0.jpg

I think the Power Up for me ... need the coffee and the rest!!!

IMG_2574.JPG.887217fde22ce7e72e4d63aaa20a9f1e.JPG

Not much time to play this week due to work commitments and family urghh.

spent a few hours playing this game and very frustrating managed this score not aure how through sheer luck ha ha as everytime thought i had it beat would loose 3 men very quickly and back to the drawing board. Not a fan!!!