Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Playfield rotisserie

Hey folks,

Picked up 2 of these and got them set up tonight and they are working great!

https://www.amazon.com/Repair-Stand-Clamps-Countertop-Bicycle/dp/B00UBTZSVG

Just bolt them to a workbench top and clamp them on the playfield ends then spin it to your heart's desire. :)

What a fantastic idea! Looking to get some today.

Great idea and thinking out side the box. These look really cool. However are they high enough to allow the PF to do a complete rotation? Or do you just pack up under the stands to get the height. From the looks of it in the picture it looks like it might be close to hitting the bench.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Looks awesome. How strong are the stands? Can they support the weight of a fully loaded widebody playfield with all the componentry still attached?

They are strong enough to hold a bike up!

Widebody? The grips on the clamps need to be on something solid if you're doing a lot of weight. You don't want to clamp on an apron.

I want one or two , I guess:cool:

Two! They are sold individually. My wife ordered one then ordered a 2nd after the first came in and the 2nd one had a slightly different type clamp. One is a lever and the other is only a turn knob. I prefer the turn knob type

by far.

Looks awesome. How strong are the stands? Can they support the weight of a fully loaded widebody playfield with all the componentry still attached?

Great idea and thinking out side the box. These look really cool. However are they high enough to allow the PF to do a complete rotation? Or do you just pack up under the stands to get the height. From the looks of it in the picture it looks like it might be close to hitting the bench.

I have about 1 1/2" clearance when rotating. You can always mount them on a block of wood to get them a bit higher if you need.

Just attempted to buy two shipped to Sydney 2750 but I get the message from Amazon that "Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

Anyone else getting this? :confused:

Just attempted to buy two shipped to Sydney 2750 but I get the message from Amazon that "Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

Anyone else getting this? :confused:

@channelmaniac what was the protocol when you placed your orders?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Great idea for the PF's. Very handy and simple.

newy16216 - no excuse! I expect to see that Flash Gordon fully completed within 3 months. If you need a hand, let me know.......I'll see if I can escape the kids & Mrs for a few hours (unlikely) to assist you down a couple of cold ones.

I wonder what this seller would be thinking. He probably sells 1 or 2 a month and today he'll have 5 people buy 2 each. I reckon he would think people are getting them to hold test tubes in a meth lab! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk