Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Virtual Pinball Machine

Yes they are good! I've built my own and so have lots of people on this site.

but for $4,200? nah.....

Head to the VP section of the forum for heaps of info and build threads for other options than buying a premade.. or ask @OzStick about an option if you want to buy a premade. he makes machines for customers and is a wealth of knowledge on vpinning. @itsfemwhateveruntaggable name would be a great option too $1k just needing PC is great.

Thanks Jed - Im interested in purchasing a machine.

How much should i be paying for one?

Im just one of those people that don’t have the time, patience or ability to make one

OzStick sounds like someone i need to get in touch with...

1-1.5k for parts and a lot of time for the DIY option. So anything 2-3k would be reasonable depending on the hardware, extras like pmd, dof, plunger, leds, etc. 4k would be reasonable I think if the thing is kitted out with everything you could imagine, a decent rig and screens.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jed - Im interested in purchasing a machine.

How much should i be paying for one?

Im just one of those people that don’t have the time, patience or ability to make one

OzStick sounds like someone i need to get in touch with...

I'm not sure what Chris sells Vpins for but yeah, give him a hoy.

- - - Updated - - -

1-1.5k for parts and a lot of time for the DIY option. So anything 2-3k would be reasonable depending on the hardware, extras like pmd, dof, plunger, leds, etc. 4k would be reasonable I think if the thing is kitted out with everything you could imagine, a decent rig and screens.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

sounds about right. though if you can source a fully complete but gutted of electricals pinball, you can save yourself so much time. i was able to fit out my JD from start to finish in a weekend.

understand not having the time though, but it will cost thousands more to buy a ready to go one.

how much is a reasonable price.... it really depends on the quality of the panels, does it have a real dmd, what kind of PC inside it, GPU/ CPU. can it run all the latest VP10 games - cause that's what you will want.

i reckon around $3.5k would be a good price given all the above. commercial sellers will want more margins than private sellers though.