Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Acdc Confirmed

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had heard this was coming.

Mate was interested if it had the new displays in, but when he found out it was just another vault, he said 1 Star Wars please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one am hoping sales FLOP - so that it sends a message to the greedy corporates ahead of SWars.

Don't think acdc flopping would send any message to stern. It's the same price as all other pros so if anythjng it's helping those on the market that don't want to buy an inflated pro/premium on thr 2nd hand market. Maybe it's different in the US because their exchange rate doesn't affect the price like it does with us.

Its a new pinball, they will release 4 pins per year and the prices will be the same if not go up.

Want a new pinball then pay $ dont want a pay then wait for the 2nd hand market, it is what it is unfortunately.

- Con

Its a new pinball, they will release 4 pins per year and the prices will be the same if not go up.

Want a new pinball then pay $ dont want a pay then wait for the 2nd hand market, it is what it is unfortunately.

- Con

Unfortunately the second hand market is now becoming inflated, we in Australia are paying the highest prices for pinball and buying more as well!!

Unfortunately the second hand market is now becoming inflated, we in Australia are paying the highest prices for pinball and buying more as well!!

And it is terribly addictive, heck I should know :)

Soooo who's in for the new Acdc

- Con

You would think most people would wait for the premium to be announced? What if the premium actually has hand drawn art? Probably not... But who Knows. If you have been waiting this long why not a little longer.

Haha.

Acdc was meant to be after star wars. Star wars delayed due to some part shortage or part delay. So acdc comes in before... Premium I'm guessing because they are either managing stock... Or, maybe not approved art ? No idea just guessing. If they didn't redo pro art a great deal I doubt they would totally redo premium..

Maybe a another new BG and at least it would get the better lower PF clear perspex. Bet the same crappy marionette would be in the top right corner, hopefully they do better drop targets for the cannon shot but I doubt that.

Very nice Pro John [emoji106] the Pro is a super fast brutal fantastic game [emoji41] I really enjoy playing it and with AC/DC it has a great rule set and pretty much finished code. I think the new version looks good can't wait to see what they do with the premium. They will probably sell 300 of each if not more to satisfy demand and it keeps the production line chugging along while waiting for Star Wars.

Very nice pro @JohnBryce0712 . I actually prefer the old pro artwork compared to this new incarnation . The new one looks a little too bare for me , plus I liked the idea of the Angus face on the original as it was his iconic snarl from the cover of what I consider to be their best album - Highway to Hell .

Very nice Pro John [emoji106] the Pro is a super fast brutal fantastic game [emoji41] I really enjoy playing it and with AC/DC it has a great rule set and pretty much finished code. I think the new version looks good can't wait to see what they do with the premium. They will probably sell 300 of each if not more to satisfy demand and it keeps the production line chugging along while waiting for Star Wars.

Thanks pete. The apron lighting mod is on a luci now. looks bloody awesome on her !!! Im one of the few that prefer the angus face. It is ugly as shit but.