Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Golden Fleece: New Melbourne location for pinball and arcade

LEX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MM only has a $1 coin mech at this stage, will hopefully get a $2 mech at some point. The bar staff are happy to give change.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I popped in there the other night. Great line up of games with most of them being the first time seeing them in the flesh.

Didn't eat the food there but the place looks and feels 10x better than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks for all the support guys glad your enjoying the machines. As far as the room goes it's a work in progress and some changes are happening in the next few weeks. Would love to give you guys all info on what's happening just can't atm. What l can say is it's not staying as is so stay tuned and throw out any suggestions you may have. Can't wait for the reveal, exciting times ahead for pinball in Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Pinball Paradise is a cool setup and good-on-ya for placing oldies on site, but the EM and SS setup is stingy. DMD playfield angle ruins the playability of these games. Put 'em back to factory. Not just for old hands but for newbies as well.

Unfortunately I won't be back unless there's a change. Only my two cents.

Pinball Paradise is a cool setup and good-on-ya for placing oldies on site, but the EM and SS setup is stingy. DMD playfield angle ruins the playability of these games. Put 'em back to factory. Not just for old hands but for newbies as well.

Wrong thread??

Went and had a bash today (Golden Fleece that is ;)), great games in great condition!

Thanks for siting such nice, new machines!

Only thing I found was the 'ambient' music killed any chance of hearing the pins, also the pins were not particularly loud either. Would suggest in the upcoming changes/renos perhaps remove the speaker that's in the roof? Or just cut the wires! ;)

Great location though and I will be back for sure!

Are you saying they are too steep? Which ones in particular?

Well done on a great venue. To be able to play top ranked machines 100% working in one place like that gets a big thumbs up from me. Coopers on tap and met a few other like minded pinheadz was great, had a ball. If the venue could turn off the background music that would be great. Would really like to be able to hear the machines in all there glory. Will be back for sure!!

Went and had a bash today (Golden Fleece that is ;)), great games in great condition!

Thanks for siting such nice, new machines!

Only thing I found was the 'ambient' music killed any chance of hearing the pins, also the pins were not particularly loud either. Would suggest in the upcoming changes/renos perhaps remove the speaker that's in the roof? Or just cut the wires! ;)

Great location though and I will be back for sure!

I'll increase the machine volumes a bit. Thanks for the input, appreciate it mate.

• 2 weeks later...
I think he's still enjoying his ASLE too much to site it

Maybe for a short term but not yet, yes l am really enjoying it and think the upper pf just adds another dimension to the game. It's a machine that seems to grow on you the more you play it and has gone from a pretty good NIB to one l just want to play more and more.