Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Shittest Movie Ever

Have had Point Break reboot 2015 on in the background on Fox this morning and hands down this would have to be the worst movie I've seen in ages.

Crap acting, dumb ass plot, just really bad all round.

I wonder if the actors can feel when they're in a shit film?

Just get a vibe that no matter how hard they try and polish it it's still gonna be a giant steaming turd? :lol

Anyone else got a vote for the "Worst movie ever" category for the Oscars?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I nominate "Zombeavers"

Watch it and you will understand :)

Have had Point Break reboot 2015 on in the background on Fox this morning and hands down this would have to be the worst movie I've seen in ages.

Crap acting, dumb ass plot, just really bad all round.

Just get a vibe that no matter how hard they try and polish it it's still gonna be a giant steaming turd? :lol

Anyone else got a vote for the "Worst movie ever" category for the Oscars?

I nominate "Zombeavers"

At first I thought zombies and beavers are two of my favourite things, how could this be bad?

Then I watched the movie trailer...

Holy crapfest Batman, that looks like an even bigger pile of shite!!

Don't **** in the woods (yes its a movie)

- - - Updated - - -

I nominate "Zombeavers"

I actually liked Zombeavers but the worst movie voted ever goes to Code Name: K.O.Z. (2015) it is imdb worst voted ever. Or my personal fav is Alien 3000 yes you have to watch this flick.

My mates and I get together every week to drink beer and watch a movie on the projector on a Wednesday night. Mostly bad movies we talk over, but not always. Zombeavers was silly fun.....I think the worst movie we watched in recent years was Left Behind III: World at War. A Kirk Cameron "Christian" movie. If you like bad acting, terrible special effects, with an underlying religious message, this movie is for you!

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0443567/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_7

If you're talking about remakes that suck, I think the remake of The Karate Kid was absolutely awful.

There are plenty of horrible movies around that aren't worth watching, but I really hate when Hollywood decides to remake a classic movie, doesn't change the storyline hardly at all, and then pumps out something worse that the original.

All The Hobbit films were shite. just watched all 3 over the last 3 nights while on holidays cause the holiday house we stayed at had a billion dvd's.

never seen so much filler, what a cash grab.

All The Hobbit films were shite.

Totally agree. Jackson couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag and never could. The travellers all enter Mirkwood, cue 30 seconds montage for 50 pages of the book. They ride sealed in barrels down to Laketown getting sick the whole time; cue 45 minutes of custard-pie fight scene for 1 page of the book. I was bored shitless and angry at the same time. It's like they say the music industry is driven by the taste of teenage girls. Who do we blame for the hobbit? Besides Jackson, I mean.

Totally agree. Jackson couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag and never could. The travellers all enter Mirkwood, cue 30 seconds montage for 50 pages of the book. They ride sealed in barrels down to Laketown getting sick the whole time; cue 45 minutes of custard-pie fight scene for 1 page of the book. I was bored shitless and angry at the same time. It's like they say the music industry is driven by the taste of teenage girls. Who do we blame for the hobbit? Besides Jackson, I mean.

A huge lawsuit might of had something to do with it sued for 75mil if i remember

I nominate Sucker Punch. Felt like a bad music video that was dragged out to almost two hours (although the average music video has much more of a plot).

George Clooney certainly seemed to realise that Batman & Robin was going to be an almighty dud.

'1000 ways to die in The West' is the top of my list. The only reason me and the wife watched it to the end was because we unfortunately hired it. Absolutely horrendous pile of crap, and I am even a Family Guy fan.

Sent from my Pixel using Aussie Arcade mobile app

True that! Seth McFarlane makes some funny animated comedies but he can't act his way out of a paper bag! :lol

I'm not one to switch a movie off but I've tried to watch The Lone Ranger twice with my partner and we couldn't get past 10 minutes.

I also watched the first two hobbit movies and felt no desire to watch the third.

Some of the movies that had pins named after them were pretty bad, thankfully the pins were better received.

Flintstones

Congo

Barbed wire

You Can throw 'Mary Shelley' Frankenstein' in with that list. Shite!

Shittest Movie Ever

Any Adam Sandler movie that starts with a flashback of him getting bullied as a kid and finishes with him showing his bullies. Oh that's right,that's all of them. I could have finished at Any Adam Sandler movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'1000 ways to die in The West' is the top of my list. The only reason me and the wife watched it to the end was because we unfortunately hired it. Absolutely horrendous pile of crap, and I am even a Family Guy fan.

Sent from my Pixel using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Sacrilege!

I love family guy, and think Seth McFarlane is one of the funiest guys on earth. I thought Ted sucked balls, but mainly because of Mark Wahlberg's weird accent for the movie. 1000 ways to die in the west is no emmy award winning movie, but it has it's moment :D The scene's with Sarah Silverman were my favorite. What a hottie and a really funny comedian.

I think with a lot of the stuff Seth does, you'll either love it straight away, or you'll hate it straight away. But if you are a fan of some of his stuff and hate what you just saw, maybe you need to re-watch it and it might grow on you. I could be completely off the mark though :) I'm gonna re-watch it now, got nothing else better to do :D

- - - Updated - - -

Any Adam Sandler movie that starts with a flashback of him getting bullied as a kid and finishes with him showing his bullies. Oh that's right,that's all of them. I could have finished at Any Adam Sandler movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Sandler movies are half watchable, but most are just re-generated crap of a movie he previously made but with an altered story line which is why so many of his movies are on NetFlix. :lol

Happy Gilmore is probably one of the best of a bad lot for him and was the last movie of his I watched on Netflix. His stupid "i'm a moronic kid" voices annoy me the most.

• 1 month later...