Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

spring from paul lever pivot arm

pwrguy68

Question

11 answers to this question

YEP! its official every forum has a ass-wipe you my friend just got granted the Aussie wipe off all time:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yet another yank with no sense of humour. Too many God botherers I suspect :unsure

While I'm here. In Australia, an "ass" is a donkey NOT your bottom.

Seems this site as lame as I thought. No wonder no one stays to share. Bye

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

Yeah - ghost town around here :lol

Don't get the answer you want to an obscure question and you wet your pants. Tough luck.

Dont be so quick to give up on this aussie site it takes good men like you to get it going,I finally got my problem solved

on here by a member named blown36 he was kind enough to take the time and post a photo of his Rock-ola 448 and my machine is now

back to normal, just proves to me not everyone on here is a DONKEY BOTTOM as I was corrected By another, thats what should be said ( NOT ASS WIPE ) like us humourless yanks say

Dont be so quick to give up on this aussie site it takes good men like you to get it going,I finally got my problem solved

on here by a member named blown36 he was kind enough to take the time and post a photo of his Rock-ola 448 and my machine is now

back to normal, just proves to me not everyone on here is a DONKEY BOTTOM as I was corrected By another, thats what should be said ( NOT ASS WIPE ) like us humourless yanks say

There is a LOT more going on in the background here than you are aware. Maybe sit back and enjoy the ride - oh, and learn some English along the way. :lol

• Administrators

Good to hear you got some help.

There's many helpful people on AA.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Aussie Arcade mobile app