Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

populated playfield Wanted

steptoe

Good luck mate. Bar coasters are easier to find but I'm hearing you. A nice wall display of a classic game would be a centre piece for sure.

I know of a bloke that has a semi-populated Fathom PF in a coffee table. Mind you he did that a few years ago and is now missing some bits - LOL.

Good luck mate. Bar coasters are easier to find but I'm hearing you. A nice wall display of a classic game would be a centre piece for sure.

I know of a bloke that has a semi-populated Fathom PF in a coffee table. Mind you he did that a few years ago and is now missing some bits - LOL.

Missing bits, thats gold.

populated playfield Wanted

Guy on eBay selling a Popeye recently. Was tossing up grabbing it.

He has a best offer option.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/192145719260

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Think that is this one on here. Not sure.

Popeye semi complete pf

Popeye semi complete pf

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=85804

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys, that Popeye is a great theme but I'm concerned about the mini playfield height, the main playfield would be to low in the table, do I go without the mini playfield, mount that on the wall somewhere.

What do you guys reckon, advice ?

@FLEX whats it look like without the mini playfield, you wouldn't really notice if you didn't know it had one would you ?

Thanks everyone.

Cut the lower playfield where the upper playfield overlaps it and blend the two playfields together forming one flat playfield.

Discard the cut off lower playfield that was originally under the upper playfield. The hole in the top, a lazy susan, done.

Cut the lower playfield where the upper playfield overlaps it and blend the two playfields together forming one flat playfield.

Discard the cut off lower playfield that was originally under the upper playfield. The hole in the top, a lazy susan, done.

Hmm, do I really want to destroy playfield, I think it might look a bit sus. Good suggestion though, thanks

Hmm, do I really want to destroy playfield, I think it might look a bit sus. Good suggestion though, thanks
@steptoe

I have a couple here unpopulated playfield here if interested...

Let me know...

Saves me restoring them and converting them to coffee table with LED...

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/86719-Roller-Game-by-Williams-Playfield

What the hell are you guys thinking?

These are perfectly restorable playfields that you're talking about here. What a waste!

They are indeed and always will be, not hacked or damaged in anyway, go back into a pinny in 20yrs mint.