Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Taito coinbox top plate.

I have one in front of me now

2mm 119mm 2mm wide

The notch is 20mm not 8mm so length is 20mm + 90mm (110mm total)

27mm (not 27.5mm) 40mm is correct however only come in 4mm for the holes.(holes are 115mm centre to centre)

For the cut out come down 12mm and in 10mm (not 8mm)

The 6mm is correct 73.5 should be 72mm the 60mm should be 58mm

I have one in front of me now

2mm 119mm 2mm wide

The notch is 20mm not 8mm so length is 20mm + 90mm (110mm total)

27mm (not 27.5mm) 40mm is correct however only come in 4mm for the holes.(holes are 115mm centre to centre)

For the cut out come down 12mm and in 10mm (not 8mm)

The 6mm is correct 73.5 should be 72mm the 60mm should be 58mm

Awesome thanks. What size are the holes?

I'll redraw it today.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys There seems to be a little variation in panel sizes. I'll use bits from both to allow for die wear.

I'm getting a quote on 10 reproduction coin boxes made as close to my original as possible. I told him I want them exact.

I'll get 10 of these panels laser cut and probably silver zinc plated and the coin boxes satin black powdercoated.

Cheers Trev

Edited by BIG Trev

That's got my name on it.��

You need to learn to spell your name correctly or is that the Aussie pronunciation? :lol

Do you think it was a coincidence I chose that one?

:unsure

Just curios why you want the coin mech parts. I can understand the cash box because without it, there is a big hole in the side of the machine but that plate is proving hard to get because it, (in it's normal shape), was designed for small coins like 100yen and would often cause Aussie 20cent pieces to cause jams at the top before going into the cashbox and most people either took it out or cut the hole larger but not large enough for hands to fit in.

The original mechanical coin mechs were also rubbish in the 14" Taito cabs and were often replaced because they were easily fooled by kids with stringers . On the 20" cabs, they had twin coin mechs and the mech holders held normal American coin mechs which was a vast improvement.

Certainly not wanting to bag you out, more just informing you on the history of these parts and machines and some possible explanations.

Just curios why you want the coin mech parts. I can understand the cash box because without it, there is a big hole in the side of the machine but that plate is proving hard to get because it, (in it's normal shape), was designed for small coins like 100yen and would often cause Aussie 20cent pieces to cause jams at the top before going into the cashbox and most people either took it out or cut the hole larger but not large enough for hands to fit in.

The original mechanical coin mechs were also rubbish in the 14" Taito cabs and were often replaced because they were easily fooled by kids with stringers . On the 20" cabs, they had twin coin mechs and the mech holders held normal American coin mechs which was a vast improvement.

Certainly not wanting to bag you out, more just informing you on the history of these parts and machines and some possible explanations.

I just like to put them back to how they were originally made as much as possible. It's good to know why these bits are missing or modified though.

Cheers Trev