Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lethal weapon / point blank cabinet plans

Hey, just wondering if anyone has a two player gun cabinet like the lethal enforcer? I want to make a dual gun, ps1/2 cab, but make it look like an original. I would be customising dimensions but wondering if I could get a profile and front with rough measurements.

Thanks for looking/considering

4660eae998aede3172bd3bee6d30e39b.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Edited by redferatu

I've got two CRTs, was going to test which one was the business, open it up and use it for the widths. I was thinking the height, floor to cpo, floor to crt window, floor to marquee and the widths for shape. Mainly after the profile dimensions and will adjust as needed. With the picture above I can draw the curves. Guess I'm not after coping it, just making it look nice, play nice and from memory this cab was boss.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Doing some work on this in between things. One of the CRTs works great but the source gui/hud is staying up the whole time and I have no remote. Going to try and fix it with a universal remote or the other monitor, see how it goes. Plays great though, I love the old CRT guns so much. Playing on a PS2 with GCON2 at them moment.

Here is what I am looking at with custom vinyl art of course.

1351694284_arcademock.thumb.png.3dce7d49da24885371e3ce0f9542edfb.png