Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Happy new Pin-day!!

HAPPY NEW PIN DAY!!!

I recently sold my APR Funhouse and turned it into a Aussie delivered Scared Stiff.

Only played a few games on another SS before buying this one, and I have to admit, I'm very impressed with game! The art work, the backbox, the sound, the lights and rules. Really good game and a very good example.

Please enjoy some photos!

TS.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108864[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]108865[/ATTACH]

IMG_6730.thumb.jpg.6635e18c00178b230ab39ee25eb8dc9d.jpg

IMG_6729.thumb.jpg.a1a4ebeefb1b38317098b361c6fd303f.jpg

Thanks all. Yeah the game is in ok condition. Pretty sure it's had a backbox restoration, as the decals and bolts look much newer than the main cab... do the decals on back box fade differently to the cab?!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks man, the collection is looking pretty healthy at the moment...

[ATTACH]108868[/ATTACH]

This is a pretty fantastic lineup. Congratulations - it must have taken some time to build. What's the next move?

It's really nice that other pin-heads appreciate the effort that goes into amassing a line up of machines and it's not just about throwing money at the problem either.

Next, still looking for the CC to fit in with the rest of them.

As for the time frame, I've buying and selling for 5 years now. Not picture are a TZ, IJ and Taxi that are at a storage annex... also known as my parents house.

Nice machine & proves scientifically that if you put two pins in one room they multiply..:lolSee the math!

P*2+1+1+1+1+1=Gameroom..:laugh:

It's a disease I'm telling ya. I would suggest donating me as many games as possible so I can carry out a government backed scientific research program. I will play them all methodically and incessantly until my hands bleed and I have a result towards a cure.

There has to be an answer - surely?

I understand your situation - you can't have them all, but would like too.

My ilk is Bally SS games like fathom, Centaur, medusa, harlem but I also like the 90's wpc.

Personally, If a game doesn't say to you play me again within 3 months of the new pin thrill, time to move it on.

My ilk is Bally SS games like fathom, Centaur, medusa, harlem but I also like the 90's wpc.

Personally, If a game doesn't say to you play me again within 3 months of the new pin thrill, time to move it on.

Oh crap ... I'm doomed, all my games say "play me, play me"

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Yeah exactly right, I kinda have a reoccurring argument in my head. It goes a little like... "Get your top ten machines and then stop"... then it's top twenty and then stop. Then I realise how much money I've spent and I should sell half to help pay off the house... it's a cycle...

If you had 7k cash, what machine would you buy?? I think I have space for one more...

And yes, down sizing is not my strong point ;)