Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. Fair enough. Not every pin is for everyone

But for me Star Wars is much better than BM66. Wouldn't swap them for the world

Just my opinion

They're both good. Not every game will be top 10, and that's where theme gets the rest over the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he's done a good job on AS - nothing mind blowing but solid with some good innovations like selecting the number of balls to go into multiball.

More to come from him on AS. He did a fantastic job on Avengers. The vs modes are unreal.

Franchi / Borg / Lonnie = Guardians of the Galaxy.

You can't ignore Kaneda. Even if you silence me on a pinball forum, i'll find you :) Check it out...Every time I try to give a pinball manufacturer marketing advice, they never listen...look what happens when my clients listen...BOOM.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/news/a57048/bonnie-tyler-total-eclipse/

Love you guys. Sorry if I've been down on SW. I just dreamed it would be great. That's all. Dreams...dangerous things!

Got 4/5 games on the Pro today. Not enough to generate an informed opinion for sure but my initial gut reaction was 'meh'. Fast. It shot well but didn't blow me away and the moving multiplier thing was clumsy and not 'fun'.

Didn't like the idea of no signed PF but this isn't to bad I suppose[emoji6] nice signed plaque[emoji41] not a signed yellow card

Some people suggested that it is made of paper. Is it? It looks like metal…

Michi.

Some people suggested that it is made of paper. Is it? It looks like metal…

Michi.

Looks metal to me[emoji106] screwed on also. Me I still prefer signed PF [emoji1] didn't someone on here say he didn't care[emoji848][emoji6]

What are you Hmmmm'ing about Mr. Dan?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Put it this way if the LE playfields start having problems, Stern have no problem! [emoji6][emoji51]

Put it this way if the LE playfields start having problems, Stern have no problem! [emoji6][emoji51]

Right. And when I think through the logistics of it, it makes a lot of sense for Stern to not customise the playfield and do the plaque instead. And the plaque looks quite classy, judging by the photo.

Michi.

I'm fascinated by how long this thread has gone for whatever reason, good or bad.

So I did some searching back through some other "latest release" threads and it's amazing the difference and how maybe some titles are controversial/boring or whatever.

Just for example this Stern Star Wars thread is up to 2222 posts in the 137 days its been running which means 16.20 posts per day, every day and a staggering 107,600 views in that time - WOW.

TAG from Homepin for example has done 1896 posts which at a quick search is the only one that seems to come close and 210,100 views but that has been over 4+ years. No Mike I'm having a go at you.

Other games maybe a lot less as there seems to be multiple threads started at times on the same game but different versions (pro, premium, LE).

My question is. Why is this particular game getting so much attention?. Yes I have read snippets here and there and get it that its not everyones cup O tea and possibly it could have been done better but the views and post count seems stratospheric like I've never seen before.

This is not a critical comment at all, just an observation/curious.