Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Star wars the next Stern Table?

Sbaird

Well if it wasn't Monday afternoon, I've got hurt feelings ;-)

(Say it ain't so, Bruce)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

They play the numbers, if they have lots of guys on the list showing interest, they then start at one and go down from there. Dunno how many calls they can make in a day and where I was on the list. I doubt if the first 80 guys all said 'yes'. They wouldn't knock someone back if it wasn't sold out, but I am sure there's 80 goers and another 80 if any pull out.

What you have to do is get on the list early to get first pref not ring on the day to voice your interest. SW has been talked about for a long time and those 80 guys who have ordered are taking a risk but reap the greatest reward if it pays off re LE. Best way to purchase is once released and most bugs sorted and gameplay known.

I don't here much about avatar in which I nearly jumped on early and am happy I didn't now. GB a different story and outcome for me.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back at the start of April I let them know that I was wanting to buy an LE.... so when it was announced and the time came for them call me back to confirm and pay, it was on the 2nd day of them calling, so there must have been a hell of a lot of people who got in really early before me.....

• Administrators
LE? So there are favourite customers??

I don't think so. AMD are pretty up front with orders. See my next post below as to why they sold out so quickly.....

I expect that they follow order of emails received pretty carefully to ensure a fair system of sales. They are a very organised company.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered my Star Trek LE over a year before it was announced. Was a bit slow with Star Wars, order was in 2 minutes after I got the email. Can't say I'm surprised Star Wars LE sold out.

Only a year.....? I have an initial email from 2013 I sent to AMD as soon as I heard from a credible that Iron Maiden was likely, as well as a follow-up in 2015 for safety and a reminder to Michael and Bruce every time I see them :)

They will probably be glad to sell me one in the end to get rid of me :041:

I don't think so. AMD are pretty up front with orders. See my next post below as to why they sold out so quickly.....

I expect that they follow order of emails received pretty carefully to ensure a fair system of sales. They are a very organised company.

- - - Updated - - -

Only a year.....? I have an initial email from 2013 I sent to AMD as soon as I heard from a credible that Iron Maiden was likely, as well as a follow-up in 2015 for safety and a reminder to Michael and Bruce every time I see them :)

They will probably be glad to sell me one in the end to get rid of me :041:

The many conversations I've had with the guys at AMD they often talk about guys that drive them nuts lol looks like I know one of them DAVE [emoji12]🤣🤣🤣 but you drive them nuts in a nice way some others don't.

Like you said there a very upfront professional company and go out of there way to make you happy.

The many conversations I've had with the guys at AMD they often talk about guys that drive them nuts lol looks like I know one of them DAVE [emoji12]🤣🤣🤣 but you drive them nuts in a nice way some others don't.

Like you said there a very upfront professional company and go out of there way to make you happy.

Are you another guy that drives them nuts too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Yep - the list and careful following of the order seemed very organised/strict with gb.

If I was them I would not list it as sold out on the website, even if it was sold out.

The reason would be because I still want interested parties to call up and enquire about it, if its listed as sold out people wont bother calling up. With people calling up, they can get their details and put it on a waiting list, or try to convince them to buy a premium model.

Good thinklng! That makes sense. They are sold out on their website now. Hopefully this will be a good machine!

Is there a rumor that disney won't allow footage from anyone that isn't an actual owner?

. Seems a bit silly if true.

Strongly suspect that this is not true. No-one can stop me from posting a video of an item I own.

Michi.

Strongly suspect that this is not true. No-one can stop me from posting a video of an item I own.

Michi.

You got the question backwards "Isn't an owner"

Ie like a random joe at industry thing in London the other week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk