Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Alice cooper's nightmare castle - spooky #3

Ryza

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Megadeths version of No more mr nice guy. A film clip not to remember LOL

that's because dave mustaine was so bombed out on herion. they had to do 2 takes, one of him just playing and another of him just singing. i met him not long after the song was recorded and even though he was very polite his pupils were pin pricks.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe they'd leave this song out but then again lots to choose from. @Ryza btw clear some pm space out so I can pm you

being a major fan of alice coopers since 1973 (god showing my age) if no schools out this would come down to royalties..things have been a bit strained between michael bruce (the guy that wrote most of the original bands hits) and alice cooper over the past.

Just put down my deposit on star wars this afternoon. Can't wait for it to arrive.......can't wait for the first pix too.

Is this tongue in cheek or are they taking deposits on a game that hasn't been announced?

Is this tongue in cheek or are they taking deposits on a game that hasn't been announced?

Tongue in cheek. I tried to put a deposits down in October last year and they wouldn't let me. Haha

Just put down my deposit on star wars this afternoon. Can't wait for it to arrive.......can't wait for the first pix too.

@Cursed, are you in on a star wars pin? Even though it's rumoured it'll be based on the original trilogy, if you get another one of those light sabers, I can see an awesome custom side rail mod in my head. Can you picture what I'm picturing? :D

@Cursed, are you in on a star wars pin? Even though it's rumoured it'll be based on the original trilogy, if you get another one of those light sabers, I can see an awesome custom side rail mod in my head. Can you picture what I'm picturing? :D

lol, at this stage mate I would say no. I definitely like Star Wars but not sure if I like it that much. But if it is a great pin, who knows? It is a Steve Ritchie pin apparently so I do look forward to seeing it.

I feel trying to picture what is in your mind Fab is a road I should NOT travel down.........:laugh:

Oh, and also interested to see the Alice Cooper pin....;)

But you can put your name in the unofficial queue ;)

Geez is this how you buy a NIB pin these days?? First they bought out preorders but got to see what you were buying, then there was preorders sight unseen ... and now you have to put your name on a list so that you don't miss out on the preorder. What the ???

That said, where's this list as I want to put my name down!!

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Geez is this how you buy a NIB pin these days?? First they bought out preorders but got to see what you were buying, then there was preorders sight unseen ... and now you have to put your name on a list so that you don't miss out on the preorder. What the ???

That said, where's this list as I want to put my name down!!

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Shut up and take my money!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade