Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Where can I find a Wizard of Oz (JJP) to play in Sydney?

Hey everyone,

Ive been getting my girlfriend into pinball recently and she really likes the JJP Wizard of Oz (2013) game. She saw a few videos on YouTube and really wants to play it.

I can't seem to find any pub or RSL in Sydney that has one? I only played it once at the Sydney Pinball Expo in Penrith but after that I never saw it in the wild.

Any pinheads that know of a place in Sydney that has one in working condition?

Thanks!

Are you the guy that asked on pinside?

Yeah that's me. I checked out the Town Hall hotel and the Couethouse Hotel. They do not have Wizard of Oz. In fact the Town Hall seemed to have gotten rid of all their pins 😳

Yeah that's me. I checked out the Town Hall hotel and the Couethouse Hotel. They do not have Wizard of Oz. In fact the Town Hall seemed to have gotten rid of all their pins

Yeah the sounds of the pins interfered with the managers girlfriends band... Don't mess with an angry lesbian... Us pin heads are so unreasonable. I've got one at my lace in Blacktown if you're out west

Lindsay used to have one at the Northbridge Hotel- anyone know what happened to that one? I think Scott had one sited as well.

Northbridge was shut down by the owners a year or so ago. It was a really nice space. And Scott's WOZ was at the Townie and the machines were removed from there too

Looks like you have to come to Melbourne and play at Pinball Paradise :P

My partner loves the one there but she loves Cactus Jack more.

She can't get enough of the dancing Cacti.

• 3 months later...

I'd love to! Can I trade my Judge Dredd for it lol

- - - Updated - - -

WOZ is currently at the Steamery, 30/506-514 Botany Rd, Beaconsfield - it's a vape room and electronic cigarette retailer. Last spot before this one gets sold.

Sweet! I'll check it out! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you have to come to Melbourne and play at Pinball Paradise :P

My partner loves the one there but she loves Cactus Jack more.

She can't get enough of the dancing Cacti.

I was last in melbs a year ago and didn't check this place out! D'oh! I think my partner would like jumping jacks too!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Mate, look up Austrojoy on Facebook he has a WOZ. Says it was in Fox Studios a while ago.

ffc63f18d659d32d75c1af3f5e7e83dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool I'll check this out! Does anyone know if it's still there?!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the sounds of the pins interfered with the managers girlfriends band... Don't mess with an angry lesbian... Us pin heads are so unreasonable. I've got one at my lace in Blacktown if you're out west

Sounds like a nice offer, might take you up on it.

I have a judge dredd at my place, have you played that?

I'd love to! Can I trade my Judge Dredd for it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet! I'll check it out! Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I was last in melbs a year ago and didn't check this place out! D'oh! I think my partner would like jumping jacks too!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool I'll check this out! Does anyone know if it's still there?!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a nice offer, might take you up on it.

I have a judge dredd at my place, have you played that?

Yeah had a judge and sold it... this Saturday is good if you wanted to come around sometime before 3

Yeah had a judge and sold it... this Saturday is good if you wanted to come around sometime before 3

Hmm that sounds like it might work! Can I come with my girlfriend early on Saturday? Would 11ish be good? She loves WOZ and has not had a chance to play it. Is it working well? I've heard they can be temperamental.