Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2017 Australian Pinball Museum Competition

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob, I heard a rumour that your situation may have changed!?

The situation has changed very slightly though a close friend of mine will probably kick my arse for going when she finds out. And before anyone jumps to the obvious conclusion she's just a friend. Nothing more.

Booked the room now just need to hope the car makes it.

1 x Family room - 1 x QUEEN bed & 2 x SINGLE beds for max of 4 people $110 per night

Does anyone have one of these booked, and are able to cut me in on the deal (I can bring my sleeping bag if needed)?

Also, if any Melbournites are late additions, and want to share fuel costs, I'm keen!

I'm still working on the finances, however if I have to use public transport from Mel to Nhill and back, it means I have to take two extra days off work, which I can't really afford.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

G

If you haven't already, book your motel rooms, you don't want to miss out!

For the best available rates, book direct on the motel website with this coupon code link:

https://www.oasismotel.com.au/bookings.php?coupon=MPINBALL517

For updates, keep an eye out here, or on facebook.

Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1812809592378905/

We also have an event page on Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/events/australian-pinball-musem-tournament-2017

1479952885_20170417_182459-Copy.jpg.10f547f270ba22e7c21e938dd6e781f1.jpg

Since we are so close now are you open to paying your registration fee on Friday?

I'm still not 100%. There's one important thing I need to get done in Sydney tomorrow. Only once that's done I'll book my travel to MEL.

So yeah, I'll cash you up on Fri if I make it!

Derren is looking for someone to split accommodation with as well so I'm sure you both can make something work.

Sounds like a plan.

ATM I'm just looking for Fri/Sat, however things change.

Cheers,

G

You coming @RGR and @G ? Won't be the same without u boys.

Paid for my Horsham to Nhill coach today, and booked my train from SYD to MEL.

Getting to Central on time tomorrow night, and getting to Southern Cross on time early Fri morning are two entirely different affairs lol.

I reckon I've just nudged the 50% mark though.

Does anyone know if there's WiFi at the venue?

187..VIC....Stuart McLean

Stuart is from NSW.

Cheers,

G

Edited by GEE

The situation has changed very slightly though a close friend of mine will probably kick my arse for going when she finds out. And before anyone jumps to the obvious conclusion she's just a friend. Nothing more.

And as predicted Alison did kick my arse for going to Nhill. :075:

For the record this is because I really need to get my finances under control and right at the point of that happening I make this trip.

Don't get me wrong she's been a huge supporter of my pinball career but has also seen me at my financial (and otherwise) worst in the last year or so. I've probably got a bit of grovelling to do but all will be well.

And no she's not a +1. :lol

...Stuart, I didn't realise that, as every time I've seen him has only been in tournaments in Victoria! Plus, his IFPA profile says he's located in Melbourne. Regardless, my list is based on IFPA, not "State of Origin"!

Yeah... He's from Finley. Not much pinball happening around there unless you head to Melbourne!

@Gemini2544, any chance of you making it along, Doug?

G