Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Skee-ball super shot parts and display!

Hi guys :) Long time stalker here, rarely post.

I've got a Skee-ball Super Shot machine that's essentially dead for unknown reasons (well... there's a couple of known reasons, but not all) and I'm going to make a project out of building a new game on an arduino and building a new display. Has anyone out there done a custom game in an existing game cabinet project before? Not MAME etc, something very specific, like re-writing the rules on a ticket redemption or something?

Let me know your thoughts and comments!

Edited by NewcastleArcade

Hi guys Long time stalker here, rarely post.

I've got a Skee-ball Super Shot machine that's essentially dead for unknown reasons (well... there's a couple of known reasons, but not all) and I'm going to make a project out of building a new game on an arduino and building a new display. Has anyone out there done a custom game in an existing game cabinet project before? Not MAME etc, something very specific, like re-writing the rules on a ticket redemption or something?

Let me know your thoughts and comments!

I have a complete opposite of yours I have a skee ball that was downgraded from solid state to EM but kept the LED scores. Your idea definitely sounds achievable and fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by dezbaz
Matching edited post