Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Well it's finally happened...

After years of searching for a Momoko 120% PCB by Jaleco, the dream has been achieved!!!

I have paid for and now received the tracking details for a Momoko 120% board from a wonderful person who resurrected and saved this board from the football pile... (read the attached repair log to see what I mean).

The fact this board is also a possible one of a kind english version has made me more excited than a kid waiting for Christmas. The tracking estimates a Friday delivery, so Saturday will be (hopefully) a Momoko 120% marathon for me as I hope to beat my world record on the actual PCB!!

People like Womble and Danny aka Gameroom know that I have been driving people nuts over the years saying over and over "Looking to buy a Momoko PCB"

Well the day has come now that I will no longer ask that, and I am soon to be the happiest person in the world as my Holy Grail arrives (and in english, not Japanese)

The link to the repair log is here: Its a good read https://notinmame.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/momoko-120-export-version-prototype.html?showComment=1489532445404#c7173678425253249928

Updating the tracking log hourly... man I am sad...

Its left the UK and its now been checked into Germany!! WOOO!!! COME ON FRIDAY!!

Tis a fun game until it lands in Aus and then the lack of tracking updates drives you mad.