Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - Aerosmith Pro

Pin Name: Aerosmith Pro

Abbreviation: AS

Manufacturer: Stern

Year of Release: 2016

----------------------------------------------------------

3-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 349,310,200

Member: Replay

Date Scored/Advised: 20-March-2017

Game Notes: Factory settings.

Current No. 2 Score: 67,682,470

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 31-Aug-2017/15-Feb-2019

Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

Current No. 4 Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

Current No. 5 Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

5-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 2,604,581,360

Member: G

Date Scored/Advised: 11-June-2019

Game Notes: +2EBalls, code 1.07, included 42 combos

Current No. 2 Score: 2,265,858,100

Date Scored/Advised: 21-Jan-2019

Game Notes: 2EB's Code 1.07. 364M Medley m/ball. 33 Combos

Current No. 3 Score: 1,811,703,330

Date Scored/Advised: 15-Jan-2019

Game Notes: +2EBalls, code 1.07, included a 1.12B Final Tour.

Current No. 4 Score: 787,677,090

Date Scored/Advised: 2-Jan-2019

Game Notes: 1.05 code.

Current No. 5 Score: 632,259,010

Date Scored/Advised: 16-Aug-2018

Game Notes:

Current No. 6 Score: 435,096,780

Member: nich2pat

Date Scored/Advised: 19-June-2017

Game Notes:

Current No. 7 Score: 401,540,520

Member: nich2pat

Date Scored/Advised: 24-March-2017

Game Notes:

Let Me Know Guys!!!!

Edited by toads

1307510009_ScreenShot2017-03-24at9_26_28am.thumb.jpg.ded848d13bf041e02ff7f1be5bcaa80c.jpg

5 ball game at Stag and Hunter in Newcastle.

I don't really like how Stern are copying so many things from other games. It feels like Kiss, Star Trek and Mustang with progressing in the modes. Flashing light - hit that. Got through to Medley Multiball and that was quite interesting. Made it through about 5 songs during that. Its a Stage-type add-a-ball MB requiring you to complete some # of shots corresponding to each song modes corresponding Super shot. Didn't really make me want to play another game on it after that. My 2c

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107682[/ATTACH]

I don't really like how Stern are copying so many things from other games. It feels like Kiss, Star Trek and Mustang with progressing in the modes. Flashing light - hit that. Got through to Medley Multiball and that was quite interesting. Made it through about 5 songs during that. Its a Stage-type add-a-ball MB requiring you to complete some # of shots corresponding to each song modes corresponding Super shot. Didn't really make me want to play another game on it after that. My 2c

Updated:)

• 2 months later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]107682[/ATTACH]

Can't comment on the shot copy, haven't played or owned any of those - but sucks if thats the case!

I played mine on 5 ball when I got it for a bit, and it kind of turned me off it, back on 3 ball and its kept me addicted. Obviously don't have that luxury on site.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 Balls + 2 extras.

1.07 Code

Included 364MIL Medley Multiball, and 33 Combos.

DSCN0209.thumb.jpg.e870b7c26949c53b85be6ec49d7ef115.jpg

Happy with the score, but very frustrating to miss finishing Final Tour by 3 shots and missing out on another half a bil.

Also played player three, and missed the scoop which was ready for Medley Multiball. With 7 of the 9 inserts solid, it would have been almost a foregone conclusion to get to Final Tour.

Cheers,

G

Edited by toads

5 Balls + 3 extras.

1.07 Code

Included 364MIL Medley Multiball, and 33 Combos.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141916[/ATTACH]

Happy with the score, but very frustrating to miss finishing Final Tour by 3 shots and missing out on another half a bil.

Also played player three, and missed the scoop which was ready for Medley Multiball. With 7 of the 9 inserts solid, it would have been almost a foregone conclusion to get to Final Tour.

Cheers,

G

Updated:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

5 balls + 2 extras, 1.07 code, included 42 combos

DSCN0214.thumb.jpg.b7be224f3d4c549eb24d0281ae97d929.jpg

Hey toads... The other 1.07 code scores I submitted were all with just the two extra balls.

Cheers,

G

Whats your strategy for Aerosmith Greg? I've got one near me, but only have about 400 million top score.

Try to get all the inserts lit solid (hardest for me is Elevator).

I start with Rats. If I don't complete it, I go it again.

2nd is Saddle. Whether I complete it or not, I've made sure that during these first two modes I've picked off a few Toy Box locks, and maybe an Elevator lock or two.

Before starting the next mode, I get Toybox ready for 5 Ball multi. If Elevator is nearly ready, I'll start Dude, then go for 6 ball Elevator.

If Elevator still has a bit of work to go, then I'll start Sweet, and take it in to 5 Ball Toybox. I don't bother with 6 ball (unless the Elevator scenario above occurred), as you can get add-a-ball, and there's only 6 balls in the machine.

Always try to hit the scoop during Toybox and Elevator MB's. There's a programming error where the scoop gets relegated to the last action, so if you're hitting jackpots the ball (often two on the machine I play) will stay in the scoop and be out of the way. This is extra good if scoop is lit for mystery, because it will always give add-a-ball first. If this is the case, you can play for quite a while and drain down to one ball (plus one in scoop), and when it finally gets to actioning the scoop, you'll get all your drained balls back (plus a fresh (but shorter) ball save), effectively giving you two 5-6 ball multis (Elevator MB will give you just the 4 balls '2nd time around' given the same scenario).

Locking balls (not available in EMB) is obviously good as they're not only out of the way, but multiplying the playfield.

Hopefully you've got the Super Duper Jackipot and made the Toybox insert solid. If not, it's not too hard to start a 2nd 5 ball multi for another crack.

I find the hardest jackpots to hit during Toybox (while too many balls are flying around) are both the orbits and the right ramp, so I try to pick these off as early as possible, often strategically draining during ball save. This strategy is far from fool-proof, as auto-plunged balls often get in the way of orbit shots, and even if they don't, a legitimate orbit shot may not pay, as there's a brief timer involved so that auto-plunged balls don't give freebie jackpots.

If I start Elevator first, but don't finish Dude, I'll leave Dude for later, and go for Sweet/Toybox combo.

Elevator has the capacity for a huge super. My best is 275Mil, which could have been 550 except the ball took an 'unlucky' bounce into the Elevator for the non-combo'd super.

Ideal scenario in Elevator MB is to get a shot multiplier on the Elevator. Because there can often be a bit of luck as to where your shot multiplier gets lit, it pays to pay attention to when you do have an Elevator multiplier, and when you do, go for the EMB if it's feasible.

If you've got the multiplier on, you want to trap up on the right, pick off pink shots with the left, however before picking off Floor jackpots, shoot it up the centre ramp first, which will give you a nice clean feed to combo the Elevator, effectively giving you 4X the Floor jackpot.

The Super is relative to your combined Floor jackpots, however is also relative to how many times you've started EMB (obviously the super base is higher on first EMB attempt).

--------------

So now you've got Rats, Saddle, Dude, Sweet, Toybox, and Elevator all lit.

Next mode for me depends on how well the ball has gone so far, and what shot multipliers you have lit. If things have gone really well and I've got multipliers on any of the ramps (hopefully both), I'll start Walk.

If it hasn't gone so well, I'll restart uncompleted modes until they're finished, and if I haven't lit any/either of the MB inserts solid, I'll gradually work towards restarting those. Even if I have Toybox lit solid, I'll go for it again, as there's plenty of points on offer, and it takes just as many shots to start as it does first time around (not a good strategy if you want to get to Final Tour a 2nd time).

I take S+Dance with me in to any restarted MB.

I save Child for last, as I find it the easiest to complete.

-------------------

** WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILERS **

-------------------

Once you've started your last mode, you'll no longer have the opportunity to restart any unfinished modes (I'm not sure if MB's count here, as I've never got to the last mode without having started both MB's).

So I reckon it's best to save what you find as the easiest mode 'till last, and just keep plugging away until you've completed the other modes.

Once you exit the last mode, the scoop is lit for Medley MB. You can still start either Toybox/Elevator MB after exiting the last mode, however it/they must be done before hitting the scoop.

Hitting the scoop lit for Medley will give you a compounding 10MIL for each solidly lit insert, plus a 200MIL bonus if you've completed them all. A shot multiplier or a combo will not affect this, however double playfield will. Once I got heaps lucky that Mystery was lit at the same time as MMB, and the mystery gave me double playfield, which did double most of the scores, however there's a bug that I don't completely understand.

As far as I know, double playfield (other than making locks in Toybox MB) is only available as a mystery award.

If you hit the scoop for MMB with all inserts lit solid, there is no MMB... It runs through the graphics, gives you your points, then spits it back out, leaving the scoop lit for Final Tour.

If all inserts aren't lit solid, it goes through the same as above, however gives you a 3 ball extended ball save multiball (add-a-ball available if you light mystery), where your objectives are to complete all previously uncompleted modes/MB's.

The objectives are a lot simpler than in normal gameplay though. I'm not sure what they all are, but I know that Toybox is 6 hits on the Toybox, Elevator is 3 shots on either orbit or the Elevator, and Child is 3 orbits.

Complete these, and your flippers will die, points awarded, and the ball returned to the shooter lane.

Hit the scoop for Final Tour.

Another 3 ball extended ball save multiball (add-a-ball also available if you light mystery), where all main shots are lit for juicy incrementally increasing jackpots. Goal is to hit 25 shots, which if you do, will lead to the flippers dying, animations, points and stuff, and the same ball returned to the shooter lane. You won't have the opportunity to choose a mode here like at the start of a game... You need to hit the scoop.

There is a bug here with Rats, in that you can start the mode, however no shots are lit or will pay... Should you have a ball up your sleeve, once you drain, the mode can be played as normal.

If you don't panic during Final Tour, there's massive points on offer (especially if you've had a good ball to date and have some shot multipliers lit), as combos pay, and jackpot shots can be hit many times (I'm not sure how many for each).

After hitting 25 shots, scoop is lit for 100MIL. It's easy to bump that to 200 by trapping on each flipper, hitting the right ramp, then nailing the scoop for a combo. It'll pay 400 if there's a shot multiplier on... I'm not sure yet if double playfield is available to further bump that to 800.

I take Sweet in to Toybox MB because Sweet takes plenty of shots to complete, however all the shots are the same as Toybox jackpots.

I take Dude in to Elevator MB because it too takes plenty of shots to complete, and although my goal is to finish Elevator (which sorta kinda at some stages might have the same shots as Dude), I'll take whatever freebies I get on Dude, knowing that I can come back to it later.

I take S+Dance in to supplementary MB's as it too takes plenty of shots to complete, however when you shoot the scoop for Crank it Up, the stand-up targets then each become equivalent to one shot, and the main lit shot becomes equivalent to two shots. Piece of piss to finish this mode during a MB.

I never take Saddle in to a MB, as every second shot required is altered by pop bumper hits.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

G

Edited by GEE