Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Illuminated apron install. SORTED THANKS.

Hi all

HELP FOUND THANKS.

Looking for some help. Finally getting around to fitting the illuminated apron on STTNG and no instructions. I have a power tap assuming

It would go J117 but it's full already. Anyone near one at the moment for some guidance

Thanks in advance.

Scott.

This is the connector supplied. I feel it should have come with a zed connector?

ed9d0d58f4b7e42ff6d42ef0eb22cf08.jpg

Edited by JOKERPOKER

All sorted. Thanks for those that responded. @jordano8 @Bet7676

ecdb9f42f0ef1d93469a6a0c859044d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Looks awesome. Really suits the game. There is a STTNG pin up at Gamemasters in Preston for sale on Gumtree with the same illuminated apron - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/preston/video-games/star-trek-next-generation-pinball/1133957310

I saw it last year when I was there and very impressive.

May I ask how much it was, where it came from and how easy the install was re the wiring? (enquiring for my mate's one that is at my place). PM me with details if you could.

Thanks heaps.

Interested in the details too Scott @JOKERPOKER as I could be talked into one cos it does look pretty cool

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Not cheap but as my apron wasn't in good shape I could justify the extra cost. Well. That what I keep telling myself.

https://www.pinball-dreams.com/en/shop-en/illuminated-aprons.html

Mate that looks just awesome!! Additional resale value alone pays for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We shall see. Mods are not always an increase in value as some see no value in mods.

Anyway I bought it so thought I might as well fit it. The more I do on this the more it might have to stay. It is a nice mod but very expensive for what it is.

Now where's that widebody PDI glass I cancelled. :rolleyes It would look very nice right about now.

We shall see. Mods are not always an increase in value as some see no value in mods.

Anyway I bought it so thought I might as well fit it. The more I do on this the more it might have to stay. It is a nice mod but very expensive for what it is.

Now where's that widebody PDI glass I cancelled. :rolleyes It would look very nice right about now.

Com'on mate ya gotta go the PDI ... how else are you going to show off that Mr Sheen finish on the playfield??

Looks awesome Scott [emoji106] silly me clicked on the link you provided and there's a creature apron lol I must stay strong hehe

Of all the illuminated aprons, the Creature looked the best to me. Pete you know you want it

Illuminated apron install. SORTED THANKS.

Not cheap but as my apron wasn't in good shape I could justify the extra cost. Well. That what I keep telling myself.

https://www.pinball-dreams.com/en/shop-en/illuminated-aprons.html

Phhhoah! You weren't wrong about price. That's approaching colordmd territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phhhoah! You weren't wrong about price. That's approaching colordmd territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are mate. I choked and then had a WTF moment and hit the PayPal button. :lol

As I said they aren't the bang for buck that colourDMD is but I just had to try one. I really like this one and MM and CFTBL. MB is not bad also.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks awesome Scott [emoji106] silly me clicked on the link you provided and there's a creature apron lol I must stay strong hehe

Oh yeah.

Scott,

I have a spare sheet of PDI for a widebody. Oh hang on, that is for my GNR, if I ever see it again!!!

WTF Simon [emoji51] how longs it been?

Don't get him started mate. He starts crying like a 5 yr old girl. It's embarrassing :lol

Oh and you really do need the Creech apron. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Scott,

I have a spare sheet of PDI for a widebody. Oh hang on, that is for my GNR, if I ever see it again!!!

Might as well give it to me now. :o

- - - Updated - - -

Pete, Over 12mths!!!! :Crying_rivers.thumb:Crying_big_time.thu:Crying.thumb::angry.thumb::angry.thumb:

Suck it up Princess. :cry