Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A younger Homepin on ABC

I remember that episode!!!

I Would really like to see the show continue - Australia needs that type of inspiration and motivation.

Mike is also a light airman! Not to say he’s jockey-sized, but that he has flown light aircraft for some 18 years.

I remember that episode!!!

I Would really like to see the show continue - Australia needs that type of inspiration and motivation.

"Mike is also a light airman! Not to say he’s jockey-sized, but that he has flown light aircraft for some 18 years."

The New Inventors insisted on each "inventor" submitting at least three "inventions" for their panel to consider. I submitted two beauties (or so I thought) and cobbled together the one they chose. I guess they were looking for what would make good television rather than what might have been actually good inventions :unsure

Karen & I standing in front of our "baby" - VH-TAT at Einasleigh, central Queensland in a picture taken LONG before the New Inventors show. It was only about an hours flight from Cairns so we used to go there often.

TAT is a Piper Cherokee six (six cylinder Lycoming, seven seats).

tat.jpg.9c61eda1300cc9aed0156f90db0aa9b8.jpg

The New Inventors insisted on each "inventor" submitting at least three "inventions" for their panel to consider. I submitted two beauties (or so I thought) and cobbled together the one they chose. I guess they were looking for what would make good television rather than what might have been actually good inventions :unsure

Karen & I standing in front of our "baby" - VH-TAT at Einasleigh, central Queensland in a picture taken LONG before the New Inventors show. It was only about an hours flight from Cairns so we used to go there often.

TAT is a Piper Cherokee six (six cylinder Lycoming, seven seats).

That's a shame they were "TV" selective in their presentations - Still better than no show at all.

So does the VH indicate a smaller version or does your "Baby" seat 7.

Looks like it'd only seat 5 - Or does someone sit IN the tail!!!!

That's a shame they were "TV" selective in their presentations - Still better than no show at all.

So does the VH indicate a smaller version or does your "Baby" seat 7.

Looks like it'd only seat 5 - Or does someone sit IN the tail!!!!

All aircraft with full registration in Australia are tagged "VH" - including QANTAS and Virgin jets.

We sold it after owning it for about 18 years. The buyer still owns it today about 10 years after buying it from me. It is a very nice aircraft to fly and very versatile.

7 seats right here (picture taken from the pilots seat so add 2 seats for the front row):

TAT_Seats.thumb.JPG.2021144814de77a296087178b34db8e7.JPG

I used to fly a dance troupe around Queensland outback to most of the small towns so they could "perform" usually at the local pub on a Friday night:

202778703_ScreenHunter_198Dec_0618_17.thumb.jpg.a46d95ca9f152cbab84dc81871295266.jpg

All aircraft with full registration in Australia are tagged "VH" - including QANTAS and Virgin jets.

We sold it after owning it for about 18 years. The buyer still owns it today about 10 years after buying it from me. It is a very nice aircraft to fly and very versatile.

7 seats right here (picture taken from the pilots seat so add 2 seats for the front row):

I used to fly a dance troupe around Queensland outback to most of the small towns so they could "perform" usually at the local pub on a Friday night:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102459[/ATTACH]

https://www.google.com/maps/@-22.7722599,147.6186489,1444m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Definitely looks bigger on the inside.