Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fireball classic cabinet art ?????

HELLO FROM CALIFORNIA, USA:

This is my first post, just joined today.

I recently acquired a Bally Fireball Classic. It has the usual, really badly faded cabinet.

Does anyone have ready to print artwork files for the cabinet? Are you willing to share them?

I have an extensive library of pinball art files. I am willing to trade most any file that you need.

If you have the files, please contact me.

Also as a side note: I have on order from bgresto.com a new backglass, cost $250 US plus shipping

Thank you for any possible help.............Harry

I recently acquired a Bally Fireball Classic. It has the usual, really badly faded cabinet.

Does anyone have ready to print artwork files for the cabinet? Are you willing to share them?

I have an extensive library of pinball art files. I am willing to trade most any file that you need.

Also as a side note: I have on order from bgresto.com a new backglass, cost $250 US plus shipping

Welcome Harry to AA

@stuzza

I don't have this artwork but it would be simple enough to recreate if someone had scans or decent photos. (bare in mind that producing from photos will only ever produce art that is similar and not identical due to lense curving and angle that the user holds the camera).

@Pinball4Me - Looks like this guy has recreated it already: http://www.enteryourinitials.com/2014/06/02/fireball-classic-reproducing-side-art-decals/ You might want to try and get in touch with him and see if he is willing to share the files or print you a copy.