Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Daytona USA Deluxe

I have 4 Daytona USA Deluxe machines for sale that are in various conditions. 2 are gutted cabinets, 1 is a complete (I believe) non working machine and the last is a working machine. Please read the machine details for more information.

I have no idea as to the value of or demand for these machines and I may have the value of these machines wrong. I believe the selling price to be more than fair (based on them being nice cabinets and a great game) but I will consider any offer I believe is reasonable. I would like them gone ASAP and I think the price reflects that.

I have been as honest as I can in the description of the machine so you know what you are getting. I also have no keys at all for these but I believe Zax sell them.

These machines are at work, located on the Gold Coast, so advance arrangements will need to be made to view or collect. I finish work at 3pm each day and collection must be done before 3pm on a weekday, or on a Saturday morning as I need to organise a forklift.

Constructive feedback regarding the value or demand for these machines is welcome.

Please pm if interested, along with the machine number.

Thanks,

Matt

Daytona #1 - $150 SOLD

Gutted cabinet.

No steering assembly.

No shifter.

Missing view change button.

Bumper in poor condition

Cabinet in fair condition.

Seat damaged in storage.

Come with a 50" monitor cabinet. Monitor does not work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101446[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101447[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101449[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101450[/ATTACH]

Daytona #2 - $200 SOLD

Gutted cabinet.

No shifter.

Missing view change button.

Bumper will need repairing.

Cabinet in good condition.

Seat damaged in storage.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101451[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101452[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101453[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101455[/ATTACH]

Daytona # 3 - $250 SOLD

I believe that this is a complete non working unit.

Again, bumper needs attention.

Seat is damaged.

Cabinet in average condition, has some cigarette burns.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101457[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101458[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101456[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101460[/ATTACH]

Daytona #4 - $500 SOLD.

Complete working unit.

Bumper needs repair.

Seat is also damaged.

Cabinet in good condition.

Come with a 50" monitor cabinet. Monitor displays picture but brightness is poor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101461[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101463[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101464[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101465[/ATTACH]

Bumper #1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101482[/ATTACH]

Bumper #2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101483[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]101484[/ATTACH]

Edited by Mosfet
Sold