Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Trainspotting 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLBz7AyRxO0&feature=youtu.be

Wow - has it really been 20 years since Trainspotting came out?

Never heard anything about a sequel until today when I heard Ewan McGregor is refusing to go on Good Morning Britain over a hosts views over Donald Trump.

Trump aside, I can not wait to see this movie.

The first movie was absolutely brilliant, hopefully this movie is as good.

why does mcgregor give a **** about trump i wonder.

the trailer does look pretty good though. all the same actors and same style but done today.

was '95 was a much better time to be young than 2015 ? pre-mobile phones, pretty much pre-internet and all the shit that has brought with it.

there's just so much crap around now mesmerising the young into zombies! without the internet people like the kardashians would just be the trash they are.. :)

he says, on the internet at 2am..

• Administrators

Excellent news. Can't wait to see what they will do with those characters 20 years on. I watch Trainspotting a couple of times a year, such a clever film.

Looks as though all of the characters are a bit less flippant than in T1, should make for some serious drama.

Dave

I've watched the original so many times also, but couldn't tell you the last time. I don't have it anymore, ended up throwing away all my VHS tapes a few months ago. Must keep an eye out on TV, one of the stations will no doubt be showing it before the sequel comes to cinemas.

Awesome news. Loved the original, I was living in the UK when this was released. Always brings back great memories each time I watch it.

Begbie would have been 'stewing' for 20 years on being robbed by a mate.. Would hate to have him trying to kill me... Sick F*** :o