Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Greetings people.

Hey Guys,

New, first post as you can see popped in to see people with the same interests as myself get advice and keep up with howto regarding anything Arcade.

loved everything about arcades, sounds lights going to an out of town "spacie parlor" and fond memories of twenties lined up along the screen..

From New Zealand countries capital, Wellington, in the 80's at least 5 mega parlors in the region 100+ Machines, and every suburb a 20+ game parlor. I loved Gyrus, Defender, Galaga, Tempest, Pheonix, Stargate, many more and I sucked at them all, occasionally I got to put my 3 digit name as high score HEM...lol

I have started building my first bartop so Im going to read, watch and glean advice from the forum. Im looking for advice on printers in Brisbane or towards the goldie for custom decals for my machine. link my baby: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1295512767149319&set=a.1295512377149358.1073741846.100000718237987&type=3&theater

Thanks Guys.

skoopi

There were three around pigeon park (back then) , crystal palace , the basement , one at the north side , there was a big one two shops worth in Courtney place , then there was a hidden one near the end of Courtney near the bus stops , the basement had something like 20 sf2 at one point , haha welcome to aa:D