Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AFMr Claytons Announcement...

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when these are meant to be shipping? I've sent a few emails to Wayne regarding when these will be available but still haven't received a reply. Cheers

He told me June delivery for first batch of LE's..

I've gone for a Classic so I've got quite a wait ahead... around September he guessed. Couldn't get myself to love the look of the LE's bigger display and speakers...

If we can find 31 other like-minded folk Wayne can bring in a full container and the price would come down quite a bit...

He said on facebook on Monday that he had almost 70 orders for AFMr so there would be quite a few classics in that number.

• 4 weeks later...
new pingraffix for afm. Not sure how much modding if an afm is required to make this work though.

Looks cool! It would be good to see what it does during gameplay as well though.

• 1 month later...

After some good info released by CGC on the production schedule for LE's and SE's, but zero info in CE's I reached out to Doug directly (Wayne didn't have any details on CE's either). Here's what Doug had to say - pretty much inline with what Wayne had told me what I placed my order.

we have nearly 2,000 pins to build as of today between MMR and AFMR. However, with our own production line I am confident that over time we are going to be a far better supplier with a greater sense of reliability and predictability. Having said this, CE's will not be in production until we go in to the second run of AFMr. We are going to first build 500 AFM's, then 500 MMR's, and then back to Attack.

Seeing that we have to fill conditioners for our over overseas dealers, I see this being right at the start of the second run. I would estimate a late September early October shipment to Australia.

• Super Moderator

Yes - it'll be a long wait for the Classic Edition I think..

1000 LE's to build first, then another 500 of MMR's, then a run of Special Editions and then maybe some CE's. Not sure if that contradicts the above, but regardless it'll be a while yet.

Could not help myself... just paid a deposit for a LE with Green trim.

Played one of these at Texas Pinball Festival and loved it, I know it is never going to have the same value as the original but it felt like the original but looked & sounded much better.

Apparently the 100 SE are just finishing up on the line for shipping to distributors showrooms after which LE's are planned to start production. The 'realistic' estimate given was that that that delivery of the LE's in Australia will be September ('17) or late August at the earliest depending on which machines from the LE run are allocated to Australia.

http:// https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/news-chicago-gaming-company-gives-update-on-the-production-of-attack-from-mars-remake/

LAP

Edited by LAP

• 1 month later...

Spoke to Waynes offsider on Friday hasn't been given any information on pinside many weeks ago CGC advised resellers where going to be notified last month i thought starting to hope b4 xmas at best

Also from what i understand from Wayne he has a larger allocation of LEs than the initial 50

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk