Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AFMr Claytons Announcement...

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That xl display! Oooooh!

http://www.chicago-gaming.com/images/afm-display-1-lg.jpg

http://www.chicago-gaming.com/images/afm-display-2-lg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see what the colour HD display looks like on the classic. I kinda don't like the speakers on the SE/LE - I know the LED's can be shut off, but just the look of the speakers doesn't quite cut it for me.

I took from your link that the classic is mono only.

"HD Color Upgrade (LE & SE Only)"

Is there a non hd colour option?

Also, check out the warranty periods on the different versions. 3 month warranty is a bit rough.

Edited by Koops

Not sure about "HD" but colour is an option for the classic apparently. Re warranty I've already questioned on how that works with Australian consumer laws... I don't know the answer, but it's a valid questions for local distributors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed that AFMR has the Bally logo displayed whereas the MMR was not allowed to be reproduced showing the Williams logo. What happened there?

It's part of the display and user configurable apparently. Not sure about licensing issues though...

Bally is still strong as a licenced trademark in the slot machine industry to this day. I see it often but the logo I'm talking about is the chrome one below the display not part of the display animation.

Nate shivers from coast to coast pinball let the pricing out apparently 6.5k 7.5k 8.5k usd for each model. Not official but probably going to be right. If true the base model landed here could be close to 10k maybe slightly under. If true it could drive some sales. However if you going in on this I can't see how you couldn't go the middle pick $1000usd for the larger display colour dots saucer mod. These are things you would really want in an AFM if buying new. I love my AFM and think it stands up against any Stern premium as far as total package. If the above pricing turns out to be right then I think it should find a market for people wanting to enjoy the game and have the NIB experience. Still MM remake probably has better value at 8k usd compared to what the original tables sell for if you can ever get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Nate shivers from coast to coast pinball let the pricing out apparently 6.5k 7.5k 8.5k usd for each model. Not official but probably going to be right. If true the base model landed here could be close to 10k maybe slightly under. If true it could drive some sales. However if you going in on this I can't see how you couldn't go the middle pick $1000usd for the larger display colour dots saucer mod. These are things you would really want in an AFM if buying new. I love my AFM and think it stands up against any Stern premium as far as total package. If the above pricing turns out to be right then I think it should find a market for people wanting to enjoy the game and have the NIB experience. Still MM remake probably has better value at 8k usd compared to what the original tables sell for if you can ever get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Let's hope they really take Stern on in pricing AFMr pro at $8999Au. They make the cabinets and playfields & now have an assembly line to keep busy, no reason it can't be done :cool:

Let's hope they really take Stern on in pricing AFMr pro at $8999Au. They make the cabinets and playfields & now have an assembly line to keep busy, no reason it can't be done :cool:

Apparently UK pricing was leaked...

£6995

£7995

£8695

Doesn't bode all that well... that's AUD$12K for the classic... :confused: