Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Having trouble with Aussie Arcade

I'm having some trouble with getting on the site. Started a couple of days ago. I can't get my Tapatalk or AA app to work when I'm on wi-fi. I have to turn off my wi-fi and use phone data to see anything. It only seems to be on AA. Everything else works fine. All apps that require internet work fine. Anyone else had a similar experience or able to help me? Please note I'm not the most tech savvy person so you may need to dumb down any advice. Cheers

Boof

Sometimes when you just can't get apps to work at all deleting and then re-downloading the app on your device seems to work, or first try to completely shut down your phone and let it reboot sometimes works, oh well that's what I usually try and it seems to work, others may have a few different hints?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm having some trouble with getting on the site. Started a couple of days ago. I can't get my Tapatalk or AA app to work when I'm on wi-fi. I have to turn off my wi-fi and use phone data to see anything. It only seems to be on AA. Everything else works fine. All apps that require internet work fine. Anyone else had a similar experience or able to help me? Please note I'm not the most tech savvy person so you may need to dumb down any advice. Cheers

Boof

I have had the same issue from time to time.

I put it down to a crappy wifi connection

• Super Moderator

Possible Solution TBC

Must be a problem with them blick AA or something I don't really know.

No issues my end.

Trav, this is the issue I raised a little while back.

Started with not being able to access AA on any PC or laptop at home on wifi. Ipad and Iphone still worked via AA app or Tapatalk. Every other website in the world worked except AA

A work around on an individual PC basis was to disable IPV6 in the PC wireless connection properties. I did this and it worked fine until last weekend when I couldn't access AA on any mobile device at home on wireless either.

I am with Foxtel Broadband using a Foxtel Hub so reading above posts this appears to be the common link.

I rang Foxtel tech support and explained what was happening. They said it might be the web site (AA) I assured them that I knew it wasn't the website and the problem was at their end. They couldn't see anything wrong but said they would contact me when fixed. They haven't as yet but the issue may have been rectified as in the last couple of hours as I can again access AA on all PC, Laptops and mobile devices (with IPV6 enabled on my PC)

So if you are with Foxtel and are having issues ring the tech support, I'd suggest the same with any other ISP if the symptoms are the same.

If my access turns to crud I'll update this thread.

Burp!