Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Does any One have a container coming from the states ATM?

As title says, Im considering buying an arcade related item from the states, Im looking for some container space, obviously I'll pay for the costs involved.

The Item is In new jersey, Ill need a shipping address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I Have a feeling a few guys are buying from Coinop warehouse at the moment, not sure if they would allow the item to be sent there and loaded, even at a fee?

If no one here is currently getting anything from the states who is a good transporter at reasonable cost?

Edited by jason1

As title says, Im considering buying a Genco Fortune teller from the states, Im looking for some container space, obviously I'll pay for the costs involved.

The Item is In new jersey, Ill need a shipping address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I Have a feeling a few guys are buying from Coin op ware house at the moment, not sure if they would allow the item to be sent there and loaded, even at a fee?

If no one here is currently getting anything from the states who is a good transporter at reasonable cost?

Lloyd allowed me to have games shipped to him for my container, but charged a handling fee, so you might be in luck if someone is getting a container from him. But remember, if you do get your game shipped to Lloyd, that doesn't mean it will make it into the container.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Lloyd allowed me to have games shipped to him for my container, but charged a handling fee, so you might be in luck if someone is getting a container from him. But remember, if you do get your game shipped to Lloyd, that doesn't mean it will make it into the container.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

what do you mean? it wont make it into the container? did you loose an item?

Ive dealt with Lloyde i Know he can be hard to deal with

also Ive been talking to these guys http://www.wwcf.com.au

are they any good?

what do you mean? it wont make it into the container? did you loose an item?

Ive dealt with Lloyde i Know he can be hard to deal with

also Ive been talking to these guys http://www.wwcf.com.au

are they any good?

No, I'm not saying it won't make it into the container, just saying it may not. Yes, I lost a number of games, including a Galaga upright from a third party seller. Mind you, Lloyd did compensate me, but that's not the point.

I've never dealt with the company in your link.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

No, I'm not saying it won't make it into the container, just saying it may not. Yes, I lost a number of games, including a Galaga upright from a third party seller. Mind you, Lloyd did compensate me, but that's not the point.

I've never dealt with the company in your link.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Ok really appreciate your experience, really helpful,

Never used but have wondered

http://www.importperfection.com.au/index.html

I think they used to advertise on Ebay, they also sell pinballs if i remember correctly.

other than that i dont know much about them.

I was quoted $1100 Aus from the mob i posted before for the pickup and delivered from that mob from the us to here, , plus the GST or quarantine if its pulled up.

It would be about what i expected I guess. But always happy for other options. Its not something i can buy Here in aus easy enough.

Why don't you try pinball classics they are based in Qld and the states and on their eBay ads they always put tell us what you want and I am pretty sure they even help you import your own purchases

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

get it crated .. let your forwarder lift it LCL ..

if you're going to sea freight it you may as well buy more stuff.. actual $/cu-ft shipping charge is only a small part of the total cost so you might as well get 4 pallets as one

do you know of a good reliable company?

cheers

Why don't you try pinball classics they are based in Qld and the states and on their eBay ads they always put tell us what you want and I am pretty sure they even help you import your own purchases

I have seen their adds along time ago, I dont know them personally or their details,

Here is one of their ads on ebay at the moment read the description at the bottom they help with shipping back to Australia

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bally-Paragon-Pinball-Machine-Major-Restoration-/162222465631?hash=item25c536625f:g:0wwAAOSwFqJWje1f

do you know of a good reliable company?

cheers

I have seen their adds along time ago, I dont know them personally or their details,

Here is one of their ads on ebay at the moment read the description at the bottom they help with shipping back to Australia

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bally-Paragon-Pinball-Machine-Major-Restoration-/162222465631?hash=item25c536625f:g:0wwAAOSwFqJWje1f

The paragon in the add is missing a gate on the right and the two rubbers next to it should be one, classic.

Sorry, can't help it.

Meanwhile back to the thread:)