Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Game and watch

Went to my parents house today and went through my old stuff that's still there and I found my old Donkey Kong II and 2 other games

Need to get some batteries to see if they still work.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104095[/ATTACH]

Went to my parents house today and went through my old stuff that's still there and I found my old Donkey Kong II and 2 other games

Need to get some batteries to see if they still work.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104094[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104095[/ATTACH]

I like turning on the old G&W sometimes

Awesome, some real memories there :)

Plus these things are worth a tidy some nowadays....

Yep the memories I remember buying the dk2 off a mate at school for $20 in year 5

I bought it with the box and cant find it now lol

I've got Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3 and Bombsweeper.

I'm actually really enjoying them lately and am looking on securing some more for the collection.

I also clocked Donkey Kong Jr. the other night with a score of 1389 on Game B. At 999 the score resets.

I used to play these all the time as a kid especially in the car on long road trips. Great fun! I still have the ones from my childhood: Manhole, Parachute, Tropical Fish, Octopus and Marios Cement Factory. Parachute was always my favourite. I remember seeing them as run out items at Cunninghams Warehouse back when I was a kid. They were like $30. Man I wish I had bought a bunch of them now with the prices!

Great when you find that old childhood toy that you forgot about. Hard for me now as my folks downsized to a "lifestyle village" and so got rid of everything - luckily I took the game and watches when I moved out years before!

2057496424_gamenwatch.thumb.jpg.1643ebbdbe54d4072b9cf66e4ae42734.jpg

Took this when i was in Super Potato Japan a few years ago - was on a retro hunt and part of that was to find handhelds (Climber specifically) thinking that surely Japan would have excess and it'd be "cheap" - turns out Japan was waiting for me..... (the Climber price is 52900 YEN - feel free to convert...)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104257[/ATTACH]

Took this when i was in Super Potato Japan a few years ago - was on a retro hunt and part of that was to find handhelds (Climber specifically) thinking that surely Japan would have excess and it'd be "cheap" - turns out Japan was waiting for me..... (the Climber price is 52900 YEN - feel free to convert...)

$620 is that correct?

• 4 weeks later...

I bought three G&W when I went to Super Potato a few years ago, Pinball was one of them, but I thought the gameplay was terrible so I sold that one. I still have Turtle Bridge, but i should have bought Manhole as that was my first one BITD and holds the most memories. I might buy it one day....off to eBay for a look now :)

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be getting this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-Game-And-Watch-Manhole-Gold-Or-JI21-Ji-21-J-i-21-/222379948108?hash=item33c6e0b84c:g:C3kAAOSwo4pYfPvj

• 2 weeks later...