Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

price on art work and printing rough idea

Hi guys,

Can you some out there in the interweb give me an idea on how much would it cost to get a low boy custom art work design and printed out ?

I have seen a lot of nice SF art work out there for my MAME low boy that looks cool.

Do you think $200 will do it ?

Hi guys,

Can you some out there in the interweb give me an idea on how much would it cost to get a low boy custom art work design and printed out ?

I have seen a lot of nice SF art work out there for my MAME low boy that looks cool.

@MamePatrol is where you need to look graf, hes noodleshirt in the sponsor section.

Hi guys,

Creating the art is the expensive part

Setting up a large format printer for a single print run also can work out expensive, changing over the stock creates waste,

getting it right can take a few prints, then it may have to go through another unit for die / laser cutting.

Unit cost vastly reduces with larger print runs.

+1 for Mamepatrol, he is very reasonable with his prices, turn around time is very good and the quality is fantastic.

If you need artwork made try Stuzza, he is very talented

I would recommend no questions asked both these members. Have dealt with both. :)

• 5 months later...

I used a printing place near my work and they did a fantasic job to do my marquee headers. Cut and adjusted to the size i needed upscaled and touched up imperfections on original images. Was a bit pricey about 100 for 2 different ones but got it printed on backlighted high quality stuff and couldnt be happier. Now that ive joined will definitely give MamePatrol a go in the future

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

This my SF lowboy. I put this artwork together in inkscape. It was inspired by plenty of other cabs on the net, but to my taste.

IMG_4122.thumb.JPG.26dbbfdf3ec75accc7a327e9ad6c3285.JPG

IMG_4120.thumb.JPG.fb73b3c6bfbe4f173d3c0cc261ed5246.JPG

IMG_4121.thumb.jpg.bc80665795e76340e6e0db706411f397.jpg

I'm sure i could find the files and send them to Mamepatrol if these suited your needs?