Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Original Sammy atomiswave extreme hunting cab help

coptic

Question

I am now restoring the above cab and need help with the chasis any help on the brand so I can let jomac know I can't reach into the cab to get photos to show you guy's the model number etc

The tube has a big burn in of the extreme hunting logo does this mean I need a new tube as well is there anyone in nsw that is able to help test it before buying a chasis for it

Fairly sure it's a original tube that came factory for the cab any help would be great

Sent from my HTC_0PFJ50 using Tapatalk

2 answers to this question

I was once informed about a trick where you simply rotate the tube 180 degrees, split the yoke connector and reverse the H and V sections individually. I actually did it on my vertical cab because I couldn't get my frontend to flip a vertical layout, and I use the same display-out to feed a driving cab as well.

It won't fix or hide massive burn, but anything short of that tends to be less obvious. Doesn't address chassis issues though.

I was once informed about a trick where you simply rotate the tube 180 degrees, split the yoke connector and reverse the H and V sections individually. I actually did it on my vertical cab because I couldn't get my frontend to flip a vertical layout, and I use the same display-out to feed a driving cab as well.

It won't fix or hide massive burn, but anything short of that tends to be less obvious. Doesn't address chassis issues though.

But at least you can tell if it needs a new tube, it does have a massive obvious burn of the hunting logo I'm not sure if it's th with the chasis or tube

Does Brad or Stacey amusement want to chime in on the help needed lol

Sent from my HTC_0PFJ50 using Tapatalk