Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - The Sequel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge thanks to Mike & Moyra for another successful night! I had an awesome time - awesome games, awesome food, awesome people. I can't wait for the Prequel! :D

This must have been taken in between games, because no way was Phil smiling when he was racing! The fierce look of determination on his face didn't help him all the time though :p

Cheers,

Matthew

Nup during games thats why you won.

There was so much smoke I could taste the meat in my eyes

I set the smoke alarms off when I got home.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you're not the fat one.

22a87c2a87aea107972a0304959616df.jpg

Hmm... Maybe I'll change my AA username to Fat Juan... Ummmm... Nope.

Its gotta be easier to say and spell.

Ok, now in my defence it was a brand new BBQ and everyone knows they smoke more than normal right?......right? I honestly have no idea why it smoked so much but I had to laugh as the two times I cooked I totally emptied the courtyard of people! :lol

So it seems I went from always on the BBQ to smoking the meet out......:laugh: Apologies to the people setting off smoke alarms and tasting meat through your eyes.

I also want to say in my defence that as I am sure most would have seen or heard I was forced into drinking, every time I saw Moyra (queen of shots, I love it) all I heard was "have you finished your drink yet?" "hurry up and finish your drink" "here have this tequila shot"..........

This leads into the very generous people who brought Moyra and I the tequila and other such liquids, was definitely not needed but was clearly very well received! Thank you! :tequila:

I was glad to see some newbies to our event circle @flynnyfalcon @Crash (is that you Simon?) @spez778 @richyrich @Budgie @thegrunta666 @lambodad and I hope you guys had a great time and will come to other meets, or even hold your own.

@lambodad your car was amazing! Thanks for giving good old Werribee a bit of class, watching the car raise and lower was awesome and even better hearing it when you left!

@Ryza the blue disc is from HERE and you can also get clear. I went with the blue as I thought with the clear you may see the flashers too much through it. The clear I believe is more violent than the blue! Not 100% sure on that though. But yes very happy with how violent it can be throwing the ball out. If you get anything from them can you let me know please. :cool:

I also want to thank @ddstoys as without his help these machines would not play as well as they do/did. Thanks again Daniel.

Yum awards go out to all who brought desserts! @Fairground @Pop Bumper Pete @Pinmem @Genie @ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma and others that I have forgotten I apologise! Thank you so much.

@richyrich now I am 99% sure I didn't commit Cactus to you, but as I said Radical looks like a very nice pin mate.......:D

@Pop Bumper Pete all of my led's are from Cointaker mate, I just get the standard non premium ones. You pay a little more for them but as I have said before I think the brightness and strong colours really speak for themselves. I have seen plenty of led's and honestly I find Cointakers the most appealing. And judging by the very nice comments I received last night about how good the machines look most of you agree. The only machine that does not have them is RFM and that will be next.

@ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma ill remove the red switch on TZ for my next meet ok? :laugh:

I don't think we took any photos at all last night so if anyone has some please feel free to keep them coming, we did shoot a video in the game room similar to @grimnim (thanks for the video mate) and I will put that up soon.

So as Ryan said.......who is next? :unsure :)

Thanks for having me @Cursed & Moyra , much appreciated as always and had a ball with awesome fellow AA members and a truly awesome games room ! Thanks again always a pleasure :)

Also a shout out to @Que200 for the awesome popcorn maker ! Lost the last one in my divorce so happy to have one again , much appreciated ..... It will get lots of use so thankyou and nice meeting u:)

• 4 weeks later...

Moyra is definitely channelling her inner Francine tonight.......showed her that video Jase and she bloody loved it! Its all she sings now when we have........well 'SHOTS'......lmao

Still going through your Patron mate! Thanks again.......I think! :lol

Ok on a serious note.... @Gemini2544 is our March venue......who is going to step up to be our April venue?

C'mon guys, I want a meet a month! We can do it! :D

Once our bub gets a few mths old we can prob do twice a year ;) Maybe the regulars can do, with others slotting in between so we get to 12 (or more) a year [emoji23] Still sad we missed your last one. A few changes on the cards here too...

I just wanna say, I can't express how much I appreciate all you guys opening up your homes to knuckle heads like me. I only wish I could return the favour.

At first it was a great opportunity to play some great titles in great condition but I've made so many friends now it's more about the company and comradery each time I attend these meets.

Ray has been mentioning quite often that it is also our turn to host again. 24 hour drunkenness is allowed! Ner! Suck it Ryza! :D

Haha that's fine. Just don't say you will organise it and then not! Because that is the worst!

I just wanna say, I can't express how much I appreciate all you guys opening up your homes to knuckle heads like me. I only wish I could return the favour.

At first it was a great opportunity to play some great titles in great condition but I've made so many friends now it's more about the company and comradery each time I attend these meets.

Agreed! You guys hosting us are all amazing. It makes me want to host one myself once my games are sorted.

Ok Daddy Pinball. I don't know what any of us would do without you making the rules so clear!

If you didn't have daddy pinball you wouldn't remember half the peoples names you invite to your own meet..... even if you have met them 3 times! Hahaha.