Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Final Fight Original Capcom

$300 is too high

$150 to $200 is what they sell for.

Seen heaps on eBay sitting at $300 and they never sell. Watched one in particular that started at $300 and didn't sell till it dropped to $200 with free postage.

Also depends on condition of board, original roms, repair work, harness included or not, manual and marquee etc etc.

$300 is too high

Seen heaps on eBay sitting at $300 and they never sell. Watched one in particular that started at $300 and didn't sell till it dropped to $200 with free postage.

Also depends on condition of board, original roms, repair work, harness included or not, manual and marquee etc etc.

How do you tell if it's been repaired and has original roms?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

$300 is too high

Final Fight doesn't require a harness/finger board it is a standard JAMMA pinout. $300 - $400 is based upon it including the original Capcom mailing box, marquee, instruction decals, artwork pack, White/Red Coloured Happ buttons and warranty information/seals.

How do you tell if it's been repaired and has original roms?

I forgot to mention, that price is also based on an original CPS1 boards, not the single layer bootlegs you see floating around. I can send you a photo of what the ROM stickers should look like, but basically they are numbered and will have the Capcom logo on them. But even these days, people are reproducing those stickers. You'll be able to tell if repairs have been carried out, if you can see wires (usually Green was used to blend in with the PCB) soldered from one point to another. This indicates that the board has broken traces. There are a number of repairs that could have been done. Would you be able to upload a photo of your board for a better indication of price?

- - - Updated - - -

Post a pic of both sides of the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Re harness, was referring to the kick harness.

It doesn't require one?? It's a 2 Button game.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7794

I forgot to mention, that price is also based on an original CPS1 boards, not the single layer bootlegs you see floating around. I can send you a photo of what the ROM stickers should look like, but basically they are numbered and will have the Capcom logo on them. But even these days, people are reproducing those stickers. You'll be able to tell if repairs have been carried out, if you can see wires (usually Green was used to blend in with the PCB) soldered from one point to another. This indicates that the board has broken traces. There are a number of repairs that could have been done. Would you be able to upload a photo of your board for a better indication of price?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't require one?? It's a 2 Button game.

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7794

Post a pic of both sides of the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Re harness, was referring to the kick harness.

If yous can message me and tell me what yous want photos off that would be great, im not very experienced with arcade machines and don't know what everything is quite yet.... Cheers