Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Safe Cracker Bally WPC95

Safe Cracker Bally WPC95

Time to move my SC on,

I’ve have invested a ton of time & parts to bring this machine up to Fantastic example,

Machine has been fully rebuilt,

All working 100% plays great, original condition, has some cab fade, some light scratches & marks but not terrible, wiring is clean & tidy,

Playfield fully stripped down & rebuilt Inc All Mechs, Pops, Targets Etc.

New Targets, spinner disc, coin door decals etc etc.

All boards serviced including game lamp PCB, Cpu batt mod,

New legs, levellers, bolts & inner plates,

Playfield fully Led’d Inc flashers & LED rope light,

Custom alloy PF support rails from the US,

New wing decals & T nuts & hardware, has heaps of Tokens.

Comes with some new spare plastics, bank, operator manual,

Only minor flaws to point out is the PF clear chipping near the though & in-between 1 of the pops & targets,

both have mylar there now, see pics.

If you require further pics let me know.

This machine had a recent hit out @ TRPP The Ryza Pinball Party,

had a lot of plays with no probs, think ball got hung up once

$8500

Will consider trades+/- sterns etc Inc NIB

Prowler is Recommended.

Thanks AA for the Ad space :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98417[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98426[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98436[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98444[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98445[/ATTACH]

Love how Pat Lawlor references his other games. TZ is has references to Earthshaker and Addams(?). And that's the light pole from TZ on Safecracker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was lucky enough to have this pin at mine for 2 weeks. (Trpp from the first post was a meet)

The pinball plays perfectly. One of the only pins on the day that didn't have any issues at all!

Winning your first token is quite magical. There is nothing like this game out there and probably never will be.

The tiny flaws skywalker has pointed out I honestly didn't see.

GLWS

• 1 month later...