Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

So Dialled In...Any good?

MarkOZLAD

Woz. Hobbit and DI. All are absolutely packed under the PF. I believe 50kg heaver than a Stern LE.

I have a few sterns including LE's and love em all, some of the the most intense pinball I have played eg walking dead, iron man etc, although different I also love the style and feel of Bally/Williams dmd games and I I think this is the path JJP are going with to capture some market share. As long as both companies make great games their is room for both.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS AND COSTS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110429[/ATTACH]

A manual costs $150 !!! :o

(see bottom left)

Are you serious? The cheapest model is AU $13K seems some people have far too much money to throw around...

Was not considering price in my comment just that they (JJP) appear to be trying to offer an different style of game than that of Stern. You are right though all pinball is expensive at the moment, new in box, used, spare parts, toppers/mods etc. Paying top dollar for additional features on games LE v pro or for stuff as that should be included e.g manuals. Whilst people have money to throw around pricing will not change and I hope TAF changes that, I really do.

I can not wait to play Dialled In as I have read comments that it has nice flow and feels/plays like a 90's bally/Williams.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack gives you a blow job with that manual too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! that's a bargain until the pages get stuck together.

It did play good but those prices for an unlicensed game no way that's crazy. Hope it doesn't feel like a 90's game I hope they've come along way since the 90's haha. $150 for a manual geez that's a bit cheeky mad Jacky[emoji38][emoji38]

A manual costs $150 !!! :o

(see bottom left)

Replace the pictures of pinball machines with pictures of cars and that could be a car salesman broucher those prices pretty much relate to current car prices, anyone who thinks these current prices that we are seeing for nib machines are reasonable has to much money to waste

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Rob1966

It did play good but those prices for an unlicensed game no way that's crazy. Hope it doesn't feel like a 90's game I hope they've come along way since the 90's haha. $150 for a manual geez that's a bit cheeky mad Jacky[emoji38][emoji38]

The LE and Collectors get the printed manual while the standard gets the manual on CD. The $150 is only if the standard buyers want a printed manual.

That's one very expensive book!!!

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

I don't understand why people want a printed manual versus it being online.

You evil bastards just want the machines to be heavier!

Also let's ignore all the extras JJP don't charge for that are apart of sterns accessory program now.

I don't understand why people want a printed manual versus it being online.

You evil bastards just want the machines to be heavier!

Also let's ignore all the extras JJP don't charge for that are apart of sterns accessory program now.

Sometimes print in that much easier to search and look at. I work at an electrical wholesaler and yes most things are now on the web. BUT it's a little harder to find than when it's in a book because you can just flip every page of the book to maybe find what you want rather than knowing exactly what you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find digital verison easier because I can press control F. Then just type I'm what I need... And it goes to the 254th page and it's right there.

I understand people wanting a physical manual because they are used to it though.

I find digital verison easier because I can press control F. Then just type I'm what I need... And it goes to the 254th page and it's right there.

I understand people wanting a physical manual because they are used to it though.

Isn't an index the same as <CTRL>F [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Following a schematic on a screen is a pain. Especially if you are at a game, working on it and juggling a laptop - no thanks.

Give me a printed schematic any day and I mean a PROPER schematic not the half arsed ones most people use today that don't connect anything together with wires - those ones are completely useless and don't even qualify as a schematic in my book. They are just a collection of separate circuits slapped on one page.

Did he say " Jersey Jack is destroying the competition " ?🤣🤣🤣 Gold. I did enjoy playing it but unlicensed themes don't work nowadays unfortunately. The guy moving across the playfield always reminds me of Mick on a stick even when I first played it at expo. Cool professional video though.

Did he say " Jersey Jack is destroying the competition " ?🤣🤣🤣 Gold. I did enjoy playing it but unlicensed themes don't work nowadays unfortunately. The guy moving across the playfield always reminds me of Mick on a stick even when I first played it at expo. Cool professional video though.

Agreed Pete, reminds me if that Rolling Stones pin where Jagger goes across the PF as a stand up target. Cool video but dangerous if you have epilepsy ☺

- Con

I use both. Paper is superior when working on a machine. You can write on the paper and drop it so it doesn't break. It also fits nicely inside the machine with a history of the work you've done.

I use the online version when ordering parts.

Did he say " Jersey Jack is destroying the competition " ?������ Gold. I did enjoy playing it but unlicensed themes don't work nowadays unfortunately. The guy moving across the playfield always reminds me of Mick on a stick even when I first played it at expo. Cool professional video though.

Pete loves JJP cos if it wasnt for him, Mad Gaz would not have bought in LEDs, LCDs or spike ;) Mick on a stick is the worst part about that game btw

Pete loves JJP cos if it wasnt for him, Mad Gaz would not have bought in LEDs, LCDs or spike ;) Mick on a stick is the worst part about that game btw

Your probably correct he certainly put a rocket up Sterns arse to up there game :) I also think Jack started the high prices and Stern followed [emoji41] I don't like WOZ and Hobbit as a theme and I hate widebodys lol wish Jack had done Alien in a standard cab[emoji1] oh and I wish JJP would get there games out faster [emoji106][emoji106]