Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hello! Tasmaniac looking to learn a bit more...

Hi all! Just been doing some reading here after picking up a project on the weekend, figured I should sign up, say hello and go from there!

I've always had an interest in coin op machines, starting when dad fixed up a pinball machine when I was young, but then he took it to work, and I never saw it again! I also nearly bought myself a pinball once, but it was in so many pieces, and the owner wasn't there to deal with directly, and I still occasionally wonder how I would have gone with it...

Neither of my two current coin-op machines are traditional arcade games though, I've got one Merlin the Wizard Fortune Teller, which works fine last I knew anyway, running a pizza box mac in there, software still asks for access code though I think, I did pay for a month once though...

This weekend though, I've just picked up a skill tester cabinet, needing a bit of work and a few pieces, but I love playing these things, have got hundreds of stuffed toys ready to fill it with! and start training my 3 y.o in how to win! I've worked with them a little before, but only clearing coin jams and simple settings really...

I know I'm going to need to find the main board, and a claw, it needs a front play area door but I can make one of those up, and that's assuming everything else is ok! :unsure

Anyway, Hi!