Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Daytona

not unless someone put 29" in them

not built very good at all - the only good thing about them is the plastics

i got 9 daytonas and at the moment i'm changing all of them to sega racing classics , basically it's the 32" daytona but it's getting hard to find

not unless someone put 29" in them

not built very good at all - the only good thing about them is the plastics

i got 9 daytonas and at the moment i'm changing all of them to sega racing classics , basically it's the 32" daytona but it's getting hard to find

Sega Racing Classic is only 4 player link up though, where as using the Nebula emulator still allows 8 players and has options for 16:9 and 16:10 displays.

4 player link is good enough - i only ever did a 8 player link once for a hire

the problem with normal Daytona is the boards are getting harder to repair and some IC's are getting hard to get

as the racing classics are running computers much easier to fix if need be and if one goes down the other 3 still run unlike normal daytona - one goes down all go down

i'm looking into changing the board daytona's to PC , did read on a forum in the US where someone did a plug and play conversion from board-set to PC

i don't know how stable that is or even how good

4 player link is good enough - i only ever did a 8 player link once for a hire

the problem with normal Daytona is the boards are getting harder to repair and some IC's are getting hard to get

as the racing classics are running computers much easier to fix if need be and if one goes down the other 3 still run unlike normal daytona - one goes down all go down

i'm looking into changing the board daytona's to PC , did read on a forum in the US where someone did a plug and play conversion from board-set to PC

i don't know how stable that is or even how good

Can you actually make Sega Racing Classic run on a normal PC though or do you have a bunch of Ringwides?

- - - Updated - - -

The advantage to the Nebula route is that you get the ability to run many other games as well.

• 1 month later...

Daytona graphics issue

Hello, am new to arcades but have owned my Daytona twin seat for 4 years now with zero problems, but now have 1 machine driving in the clouds.. Even on start up, there is no track.. I've seen that there have been similar issues and was wondering what I could do to fix the issue..

Names of repairers in the central Queensland area would be appreciated greatly, or some one I can send boards to for repairs if at all required.. Thanks in advance.. 🙂

Hello, am new to arcades but have owned my Daytona twin seat for 4 years now with zero problems, but now have 1 machine driving in the clouds.. Even on start up, there is no track.. I've seen that there have been similar issues and was wondering what I could do to fix the issue..

Names of repairers in the central Queensland area would be appreciated greatly, or some one I can send boards to for repairs if at all required.. Thanks in advance..

Converting that over to a Nebula Model 2 set up might be your best bet.

- - - Updated - - -

i could tell you the problem but you'd have no hope in fixing it yourself - these boards are getting harder and harder to repair due to lack of IC's available to buy new

you best of sending it to @Jomac , in WA but what's post these days

Did you get Sega Racing Classic running on a regular PC?