Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Massive non arcade clean out.

A lot of it has been sold now. It wasn't easy to sell Dad's collections but I've kept a few small bits for the family cave when we move

Sad that we spend so much time collecting gear only to leave it behind, must have been very hard to sell it off

• 1 month later...

Here's a bit of an update on the sale for those who are interested.

While it was hard at first seeing all Dad's stuff leave I'm starting to get excited to see it all finished now so I can get back into the pinball and arcade restorations and start looking for a new house.

We've sold about 95% of the railway collection, the portable home he used and lots of sundry items and tools just by word of mouth. I have to price more gear today for a guy who's picked nearly all that's left of the railway gear. We had a guy from a museum buy most of the railway stuff and all of the display cabinets and bookcases the rest has gone to locals. 3 tractors have been sold with 4 more to go. All of the railway gangers trikes and parts are sold. I'm hoping that in about 2 months it'll all be gone. We participated in a local collectors fair last weekend that my sister and wife organised and did well and made more contacts which turned into more sales. There's still a bit to go but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to my friends for their support.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Working through the collection and nearly at the end. The slasher and disc plough heading off to the auctions next week 771216fce741a46ccfc554d64c23d6f2.jpgand then there are a couple of box trailer loads of small stuff to go soon after. Once this is sorted it'll be a run to the tip and then I start sorting through my gear.[emoji6][emoji38]

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk