Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

• Administrators

If the size in pixels and kilobytes is higher than whats allowed the forum will automatically resize and that means an animated gif will loose its animation.

I believe for the Newbie usergroup its 150x130 pixels 150kb and when you become a full member the allowed size increases which by the looks of your contributions to AA won't take you long to get 30 days 30 posts under your belt.

If the size in pixels and kilobytes is higher than whats allowed the forum will automatically resize and that means an animated gif will loose its animation.

I believe for the Newbie usergroup its 150x130 pixels 150kb and when you become a full member the allowed size increases which by the looks of your contributions to AA won't take you long to get 30 days 30 posts under your belt.

Yeah you lost me at pixalbytethingys Travis. Now you know why I have no gif. :cry. I wouldn't know how. :unsure

Cool thanks....watch out for my spam posts.....3.....2......1......:P