Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Batman 66 - the next Stern

chopchop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a crock of shit.

Super LE's by invitation only

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE." and in the Super LE club.

"Oh this is my Super LE" What's super about it? Does it have flippers, steel balls and flashing lights? Not so super is it

So gay.

Batman 66 - the next Stern

It's confimed - a new Gomez/ Sheets Batman model. Wierdly, there is a "super LE" by invite only, 250 LE's and no Pro's. Crane the same as BDK, but new layout. [ATTACH=CONFIG]97918[/ATTACH]

So premium is now the pro? Nice way to justify a price increase on the Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cooked71

What a crock of shit.

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE."

Well gay that is

Ac/dc was also called a "Super LE" when released.

What a crock of shit.

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE." and in the Super LE club.

"Oh this is my Super LE" What's super about it? Does it have flippers, steel balls and flashing lights? Not so super is it

So gay.

Super LE is "by invitation only". Stern will invite you to spend $15k.....if you're lucky enough. But with an attitude like yours you'll never get an invitation anyway.[emoji12]

Super LE is "by invitation only". Stern will invite you to spend $15k.....if you're lucky enough. But with an attitude like yours you'll never get an invitation anyway.[emoji12]

Ha ha ha ha ha yeah you're right. I assume that they would be only inviting folk that have bought only LE's from them constantly

I would totally buy one of these but never at a premium price point. An already designed BDK with new artwork and code should cost a lot less for Stern to make than say GB did from scratch, so why limit the demand by releasing these at premium prices. Sterns greed is going to be their undoing IMO.

Interesting that stern has gotten rid of the lowest price bracket. And I'm guessing adding another bracket with the 'super LE' another market test.

Also wonder if their next original game will have LCD at a pro price or of they 'cannot' do it anymore.

Also wondering how similar the game is... They said they are keeping the crane, but HOW about the layout?

Lots of wondering.

I would totally buy one of these but never at a premium price point. An already designed BDK with new artwork and code should cost a lot less for Stern to make than say GB did from scratch, so why limit the demand by releasing these at premium prices. Sterns greed is going to be their undoing IMO.

Only the crane toy remains everything else is new

Interesting that stern has gotten rid of the lowest price bracket. And I'm guessing adding another bracket with the 'super LE' another market test.

Also wonder if their next original game will have LCD at a pro price or of they 'cannot' do it anymore.

Also wondering how similar the game is... They said they are keeping the crane, but HOW about the layout?

Lots of wondering.

I've heard that stern are planning to dump both the pro and premium models from upcoming machines and do a 'super duper le' a 'super le' and a regular 'le' that's what I heard but to be perfectly honest with you I hear a lot of voices in my head , I really think this is gonna be a winner though and am seriously thinking of buying one but I wanna see some pics first and my wife will probably leave me if I did get one and I have no space in my house and then there's the money to come up with but I'm sure it'd be worth it as I was totally in love with cat woman for years as a kid but finally moved on to Marcia brady before moving on to charli from hi5 hey I gotta go my nurse is here with my meds . thank you

After all the problems you guys have started having with the GB playfields i am very hesitant unless Stern can tell Australians that the problem is 100% sorted. They haven't sorted out any of the problems yet and unless they start sorting it out asap they will start suffering sales wise.

On a plus side it is definitely a theme I'm interested in if they have the current playfield problems sorted.

After all the problems you guys have started having with the GB playfields i am very hesitant unless Stern can tell Australians that the problem is 100% sorted. They haven't sorted out any of the problems yet and unless they start sorting it out asap they will start suffering sales wise.

On a plus side it is definitely a theme I'm interested in if they have the current playfield problems sorted.

Exactly. Not to mention the headaches it must be causing the distributors here. They have to deal with the mediocre Aussie dollar and now this hurting future sales?

Surely it's just BDK but VE and not saying it's a VE but just the same game but not saying it's the same game.... but with the same designers.... But it will be 'Super'?!?

Surely it's just BDK but VE and not saying it's a VE but just the same game but not saying it's the same game.... but with the same designers.... But it will be 'Super'?!?

ALL NEW DESIGN.....just like Spiderman VE and people complained about the price, so we better not call the next one a VE. How 'bout we add even more expensive price points then? BRILLIANT!!!!