Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball board repairs kiss -rectifier/power supply for 1979 kiss (as-2518-49)

Hi,

RE-Pinball board repairs kiss -rectifier/power supply for 1979 kiss (as-2518-49)

Im new to this site, still trying to work it out....not even sure if this is the correct section to post this query?

Im looking for a contact for getting Pinball boards checked/repaired on the first kiss pinball (1978-79).

Firstly the RECTIFIER/POWER SUPPLY board as it made a noise and there was a burning smell from it (i think), i cannot see any damage though.

I did see an internet link and some information/pinball board repairs about 'Ken's Pinball Repairs'(central coast newcastle area?? in NSW)

Can anyone steer me in the right direction please, need to know cost of board service/repairs etc as a guide' and any recommendations for repairers like Ken or others.

• Administrators

wiredoug and homepin are on the money, you don't need a repairer "like Ken", you need Ken.

Highly recommended for anything pinball.

Not sure if he will quote unseen, but his prices are very reasonable based on the excellent job he does.

Dave