Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Newcastle Pinfest: 24th & 25th September 2016

hamo54

Bring on the pinfest 2014 lineup. mm, cv, ww, jy, it was a cracker!
The Junkyard in public play was ours and is now residing in QLD.

- - - Updated - - -

The other point is the pub usher us out by 11.30pm.
Yes and they are strict about that. Remember the year when we had "a visit" from the local constabulary to make sure we were all about to leave and there was no untoward going on.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring a pinball up Mar!!! Guaranteed entry!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to bring up my Tron, but I don't have any way of carting it. We've just bought a new car too but apparently you can't fit a pinnie in it which is a bummer (Subaru XV).

Am I right to assume this is the same place:

https://luxuryescapes.com/two-night-romantic-stay-in-a-beach-suite-with-daily-breakfast-wine-on-arrival-afternoon-tea-dining-credits-at-the-ocean-front-bistro-and-m

If it is, doubt there is any rooms left, but there is a booking guarantee where you get refunded if you don't get your dates - and it's a decent price

Yes it is being held at the same venue as last year.

https://luxuryescapes.com/two-night-romantic-stay-in-a-beach-suite-with-daily-breakfast-wine-on-arrival-afternoon-tea-dining-credits-at-the-ocean-front-bistro-and-m

If it is, doubt there is any rooms left, but there is a booking guarantee where you get refunded if you don't get your dates - and it's a decent price

I'd love to bring up my Tron, but I don't have any way of carting it. We've just bought a new car too but apparently you can't fit a pinnie in it which is a bummer (Subaru XV).

Then you have obviously bought the wrong car - get rid of that shit box and buy an old ute that is perfectly capable of carrying several pinball machines - :laugh::lol

Yes that's the location. If that's all you pay jump on it now - awesome price. I've used "Luxury escapes" before and didn't have a problem.

Can't wait for this. Would like to bring a pin maybe SI or Barracora I don't recall seeing one there last year. Will see how I go.
That would be great - the more the merrier:). We have some special "rewards" for people that would like to bring a pin or twelve along;)

Will there be any arcade stuff if so then Maybe give Highway entertainment or AMD a jiggle to display there arcade machines or arcade related stuff.

Highway did a few years ago and probably wont do it again.

AMD always have pins there but unsure on the Arcades this year. Homepin normally brings some too but as AMD are the distributer now, it would most likely be them.

More info will unfold at next meeting most likely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My tester is hard at work making sure the Hankins last the two days.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160605/cdf2de87303b15702cc9a04181cefb48.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160605/350a3c4efc6054fb7e02c6ae23087e6e.jpg[emoji4]

Hey Big Trev

If David Hankin shows up (which he has on occasion) we will get him to sign your games.

He did that for one bloke who had loaned us a SHARK in 2014....guy was stoked!! Took photos of him signing and etc etc

Hey Big Trev

If David Hankin shows up (which he has on occasion) we will get him to sign your games.

He did that for one bloke who had loaned us a SHARK in 2014....guy was stoked!! Took photos of him signing and etc etc

That's awesome.

Cheers Trev

Newcastle Pinfest: 24th & 25th September 2016

The Pinfest website for this year will be up and running in about a weeks time. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to this event. Just watched the video on the Newcastle Pinball Association FB page. Saw lots of familiar faces.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of new release products to see at the fifth Pinfest this year.

( all for only $10, way too cheap!!)

The new Arcooda Video Pinball will be there to see and play for the first time.

Thanks to Highway Entertainment for this one and afew other arcade projects im sure you'll love.

Come along, test it out and give them some feedback on 3 years of development for this project.

Arcooda-Video-Pinball-WATERMARKED.thumb.jpg.1f0a7f55e49bc27059e1444f975ea123.jpg

Keep an eye on this thread below and you may just get to see some of what this machine is capable of....

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/82011-Highway-Entertainment-Presenting-Arcooda-Video-Pinball-at-Pinfest-2016

Or for a sneak peak, get onto Arcooda or Highways facebook page and try to win a chance. ASAP

The NPA thanks Highway Entertainment for their continued support of Pinfest.

Another reason not to miss Pinfest 2016 24th and 25th of September. Caves Beachside Hotel.