Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Forum Error - Username screen locked.

Hey mods,

Getting this error when I click on my username in the top right corner. It's how I usually track threads that I respond to. Click on name, find thread, go to thread.

namastepat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there anything weird going on with the permissions?

Me Too!-

Gemini2544, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yep also happening when you click on Notifications to see where you've been quoted/mentioned. Must be a recent update that has broken something, I'm sure it will be fixed sooner rather than later.

EDIT: Also happening when clicking on My Profile - obviously this is all related to one issue with the top toolbar.

• Administrators

:unsure Installed a Tournament ladder mod to suss out earlier today to see if it was any good, dunno why it would break stuff but oh well, seem to be the cause.

Would have looked at this earlier but was to busy drinking and playing Arcade.:redface

:unsure Installed a Tournament ladder mod to suss out earlier today to see if it was any good, dunno why it would break stuff but oh well, seem to be the cause.

Would have looked at this earlier but was to busy drinking and playing Arcade.:redface

Something is still wrong, When I go to Profile, I'm getting an overlap of text on avatar. it's like the aspect ratio changed slightly. This is new tonight, I'm using Firefox if this is any help.

The irony is I only just learnt that others were having the same problem from this thread, but it seams to be fixed now.

Great way to explore the site though, find work arounds.

Thank for fixing so quickly.

Ro

I thought I'd reached a click limit

I thought I'd reached a click limit, designed to let you know when you're checking your own profile too many times, like Narcissus, I'd fallen into the pond. lol.

metam_narcis_editora_84_10_1_300.jpg.0dc69c357714776b4063b3f3422ee1dc.jpg