Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghost Busters Announced!

No vigo. They didn't even want gb2 in the pin. but Sony wanted them in there. so they got the subway on the premium /le. The river of slim hurry up. And the scolari brother pops up drops. Those are the 3 references from gb2 I think

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No vigo. They didn't even want gb2 in the pin. but Sony wanted them in there. so they got the subway on the premium /le. The river of slim hurry up. And the scolari brother pops up drops. Those are the 3 references from gb2 I think

Interesting.

Leaving a main influential character out does seem like an opportunity missed imo, I mean c'mon, a video mode or something, dont even need to put him in the artwork.

Anyway, cannot wait to play one!!

Lol I was there yesterday at 2pm

Played GB great game a lot deeper than I thought

Spooky was boring as for game of thrones couldn't get into it

Spider-Man marvel is thumbs ups

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

You must have been standing next to me in that case. I should have been wearing my Aussie arcade shirt damn it!

Im over this waiting game for my le to arrive, you purchase something for it to arrive and it is still not here. I have purchased other toys to play with in the meantime as this GB waiting is boring me right now. Where is that dude to update the tracking of the GB Love boat to arrive in AU when you need him.

I feel better now, thanks for listening to my rant.

- Con

To make you feel bad again my old man was a sea farer all his life. The amount of containers he seen go over board - LOL. The positive was that was 40 years ago but thats negated now by cheap labour...hope they all get here in one piece :)

BTW if anyone wants the classic figures range from big w they are mostly sold out on the east coast I'm told

Not limited edition but once off stock

I got 2 sets for a qld guy who rung most of the east coast looking for a full set

I think the unboxing video I posted was the same guy that chromed up his Pro

He posted some more videos. Looks like he has pimped it out already. Mirror blades, posdt in the middle. Green DMD, speak lights, and heaps of playfield mods.

Gameplay -

Mods and topper -

Ecto goggles -

Mag slings -

Really love that perspex? topper. I would be keen to find out where he got that from and purchase one,

although in saying that it could be a single one he designed and made up himself.

If anyone has got any leads or links to this topper that would be awesome.

I would love one on my LE.

Cheers

Adam B.

Really love that perspex? topper. I would be keen to find out where he got that from and purchase one,

although in saying that it could be a single one he designed and made up himself.

If anyone has got any leads or links to this topper that would be awesome.

I would love one on my LE.

Cheers

Adam B.

Looks like a Laseriffic one ???

Looks like a Laseriffic one ???

I put a pic up of it from Joe a while ago. He told me its going to be sold through Stern as a licensed product. I emailed him last night and hes not quite finished. But it is the one in these videos so im guessing this guy got one early somehow.

Looks more or less the same as joes but who knows these days

Nice. Is this a home made one which can be purchased?

Although i like the one shown previous with slimer and marshmallow man aswell.

I wonder if anyone is able to make one for purchase?

Cheers

Adam B.

Nice. Is this a home made one which can be purchased?

Although i like the one shown previous with slimer and marshmallow man aswell.

I wonder if anyone is able to make one for purchase?

Cheers

Adam B.

Joes company is called laseriffic. He makes toppers and other pinball parts and does custom ones if you have a different design in mind to what he makes.

I have got a couple of toppers off of him now and they look great!!

http://www.laseriffic.com