Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SEGA Shinobi artwork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey mate, I don't have the CPO actually. If you can send it down that would be great. I'll definitely scan it, and I'd say it will vector pretty nice too. :)

Here's one that was gone but not forgotten :)

We have a new printer/scanner at work now and it is great at scanning side art, CPO,s Translights etc at up to 600dpi :)

I scanned the CPO this week mate (Needs some photoshop clean up on some areas) and I'm planning on scanning the rest of my artwork stockpile this week and will send you a USB drive with all the files. You will have some for sure, but there are some you might not have too.

Here's one that was gone but not forgotten :)

We have a new printer/scanner at work now and it is great at scanning side art, CPO,s Translights etc at up to 600dpi :)

I scanned the CPO this week mate (Needs some photoshop clean up on some areas) and I'm planning on scanning the rest of my artwork stockpile this week and will send you a USB drive with all the files. You will have some for sure, but there are some you might not have too.

Thanks mate! That's much appreciated. :) Look forward to seeing what you have.

• 2 months later...
Have to admit, I had forgotten to send the scans through to Carson. I did that last night after you bumped this thread.

Not sure if they are good enough for reproduction, but I'm sure we will find out :)

Cheers mate, everything looks great. No problem printing from these. :)

Hey BTW I have an original Shinobi 2 (Shadow Dancer) that has a similar style chrome art.

I'm just vectoring it at the moment between other projects...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/7f371da2fc84fc3ef7294212dc51feea.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/f03966585a72509f29a58b4bf77d34a1.jpg